Re: Kickoff Season Promo keeps crashing

by ddeszesk1

Original Post

Kickoff Season Promo keeps crashing

★★ Novice

I have finished the Master Series Kickoff Promo and now have the Kickoff Season Promo to do. Sadly the game keeps crashing after I pick m team. It won't let me do this promo. Please help with this issue. 

Also, master series is taking so long for the next to unlock. I'm still waiting on the next cause I finished Jalen Ramsey master series so quickly. 

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

Also the gameplay in the game is horrible right now. Everything is slowed down. It's making it incredibly difficult to play the Kickoff Promo. 

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★ Guide

I had to uninstall and reinstall, but it's just another broken part of the game. They dont test the updates b4 they roll them out so the whole season is basically a beta test, and were the suckers that have to deal with it. The ones paying real $$ are the ones who really get screwed,  but I'm not one of those anymore.

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here at least u have gotten something. Im still waiting on them to fix my daily goals...im an 82ovr with a level 10 team how???i just finished an undefeated season for the kickoff master and didnt get the pack.my game is so far behond right now its sooo bad

Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More