Just lost 15mil plus in an auction gone wrong, please help!

by SethM76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just lost 15mil plus in an auction gone wrong, please help!

★★★★ Novice

I'm so flustered, I don't know where to begin.  To the point I was just bidding on a 99 MM Vincent Jackson.  It's the end of the season, I've spent a lot of money on the game and some sort of AH glitch knocked me out of the auction when it reached over 15 million BID and most importantly it TOOK ALL THE COIN I HAD BIDDED ON.

I had this happen with 300K very early in the season and it took MONTHS for EA to rectify.  As I'm sure you can understand, I'm very worried and don't trust the wait 24 hour policy as I did that to no avail prior.  At this point that is 2/3rds of my Madden life saving so to speak.

Thankfully, my account is legit, connected to FaceBook and I took all the screenshots I could when I found out what was happening.  Please forgive my impatience as with the AH closing soon, this is urgent.  I will be asking for help on the EA Forum as well, but someone please give me a number to call.

Regards,

A loyal customer

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just lost 15mil plus in an auction gone wrong, please help!

Hero (Retired)

You say you don't trust the 24 hour policy but that is the only thing you can do.  Just wait 24 hours before contacting EA about it. I had a similar problem and contacted them right away, and was told that sometimes the system takes longer than normal to sync and items aren't available until up to 24 hours later. This can apply to cards won on auctions, points/packs purchased or awarded, and several other instances. It's frustrating to not get the items right away but it takes a bit sometimes.

If after waiting 24 hours you don't have the items you should, contact EA at this site http://help.ea.com/en/search/?category=lost-missing-item . If it hasn't been 24 hours, the only thing they will do for you is tell you to wait until it has been 24 hours before contacting them. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: Just lost 15mil plus in an auction gone wrong, please help!

Hero (Retired)

You say you don't trust the 24 hour policy but that is the only thing you can do.  Just wait 24 hours before contacting EA about it. I had a similar problem and contacted them right away, and was told that sometimes the system takes longer than normal to sync and items aren't available until up to 24 hours later. This can apply to cards won on auctions, points/packs purchased or awarded, and several other instances. It's frustrating to not get the items right away but it takes a bit sometimes.

If after waiting 24 hours you don't have the items you should, contact EA at this site http://help.ea.com/en/search/?category=lost-missing-item . If it hasn't been 24 hours, the only thing they will do for you is tell you to wait until it has been 24 hours before contacting them. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More