Re: JALEN RAMSEY MASTERS CHALLENGE

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

JALEN RAMSEY MASTERS CHALLENGE

★★★★★ Newbie

On the 196 yard rushing challenge. Theres no wau its a 500 power dallas team. My team is really good yet csnt get more than 70 yards. I crushed the same challenge in the training masters and that was a 700 power team..HELP ive done this 47 times now@

Message 1 of 7 (901 Views)

★ Expert
@MrGscheidle what coach are you using? I use Lynn and he has a hb toss play that if you guide your pulling guard right is money on events like that. Can't hurt to give it a shot, right?
Message 2 of 7 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Theres something wrong with it. No way its a 500 power team. I have attempted 53 times so far. EA wont even look into it. Anyone here beat it?

Message 3 of 7 (872 Views)

★ Expert
@MrGscheidle I don't even remember an event that requires 197 rush yards to be completely honest.
Message 4 of 7 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Was tld EA techs would tespond to this...

Message 5 of 7 (847 Views)

★ Expert
@MrGscheidle There are no ea techs on this forum.. There are moderators that help with what they can, but if EA help referred you here with the impression an ea technician was going to help you, they mislead bro. It something they're known for doing.
Sorry bro.
Message 6 of 7 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also terribly struggling with this particular event. I haven't even tried in months but now I have 94 OVR Saquon Barkley, I actually broke free on one of the 19 run attempts...was well beyond every1 but got chased down from behind around the ten yard line... 800 power.....pfffff, more like 8000. This happened in the rttp masters where a 500 power defense was unbeatable except for 1 play....this is terribly frustrating. I hate it when EA does this. Well, I'll try to level up Lynn and get this toss play might take a few weeks....sigh

Message 7 of 7 (595 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More