Re: Item Exchange Set

by hawskee

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry and i get why you don't want to make the lower level players in a promo auctionable but why can't they be made auctionable after the promo ends? I know you have the ability to put a delay on when a player can be auction so why not use that for these players?
Message 21 of 26 (594 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry The above items STILL need exchange values..... and all the Easter/ sugar rush items need an exchange value. (Shields, bunnies etc)
Message 22 of 26 (526 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Easter stuff is still not exchangeable. Also just noticed that evolved pro bowl players cannot be exchanged, sold or used for max badges (in addition to the non master trenches, showdown,  and s4 95s).

Message 23 of 26 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry thanks Easter and trenches are now exchangeable. Still need the following players given exchange values. See attaches pics. 

Screenshot_20210518-111604_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210518-111619_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 24 of 26 (385 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Any updates on getting exchange values on these?
Message 25 of 26 (310 Views)

Champion

Helllo,

• Power Play,
  • Fan Favorites,
  • Showdown,
  • Pro Bowl,
  • Lost Shipment,
  • Most Feared Jim Brown

I know for sure these were forwarded as a list to the dev. team for exchange. Players like 91 OVR Seau from S2 and Orlando Pace/Reggie White from S3 were not mentioned on the most recent stream about it, but I do believe those guys can actually be exchanged if you evo them to their final version (I may be incorrect here).

Unfortunately, it sounds like you will be stuck with the intermediate level 90s and 92s from the Field of Fear Field Pass in addition to the 93s and 95s from Arctic Blitz (like you have). Community Manager Nick explained this on stream saying that it's because "they are like a set." They have a special case where they were needed to obtain the highest version of those cards (94s for FoF and 97s for Arctic Blitz) where they were given hard no-exchange tags.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 26 of 26 (289 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More