It's says 40k coins but it only gave me 10k

by Humdinger504

Original Post

It's says 40k coins but it only gave me 10k

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I just bought the fools gold bundle for 2k MC and it says 40k coins, but when I opened it it only gave me 10k. Why does it always say one thing but doesn't give you what's advertised?

Screenshot_2019-04-01-21-30-34.png
Screenshot_2019-04-01-21-37-15.png
Message 1 of 5 (517 Views)

Re: It's says 40k coins but it only gave me 10k

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 

From your screen shot, it looks like 10K + Fool's Gold Pack x4 + Fool's Gold Pack Topper x1 ?

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_BarryI'm not sure how it's supposed to go, but, all I do know is I only received 10k coins when it clearly says I'm supposed to receive 40k. I contacted customer service last night when it happened. I just saw the reply from them and they told me to wait 24-48 hours.

Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Rohit and I would assist you with your issue today.

(My name redacted), I realize that you purchased a bundle but did not received the correct reward in your Madden NFL overdrive account. This should not have happened. I'll do my best to give you possible resolution for it.

Please note that the in-game trades or auctions are controlled by servers. Sometimes, due to some server congestion the contents you’re supposed to receive aren’t displayed on your account. You may need to wait for 24 to 48 hours to get the missing content back in the account. As its a recent purchase so it will take some time.

I look forward to your reply.

Just to recap, as you purchased a bundle but did not received the correct reward in your Madden NFL overdrive account. I have asked you to wait for 24 hrs.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at "http://help.ea.com" or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at “http://answers.ea.com".

Thanks again for contacting EA help.

Message 3 of 5 (489 Views)

Community Manager

When you opened all the packs it comes to 40k coins, each of the individual fool's gold packs shoudl have had 10k coins in them. Did you get these coins?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (427 Views)

★★★ Pro
I only received 10k coins after opening all of the packs. The screenshot is of my coins immediately after opening them. Now after playing events, selling players in the ah and just playing since then I don't even know if I ever received what I paid for or not smh. This is exactly why these things should not happen. We should not have to wait 24-48hrs to get what we earned, are owed and/or paid for.
Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More