Re: Daily Goals Not Updating

by itsmraj2u

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same problem over here! Stopped updating through completion of the daily goals..
Message 21 of 37 (901 Views)

Issue with a daily goals

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Im having trouble since this morning i only have 2 more house until it refreshes.
Message 22 of 37 (817 Views)

Re: Issue with a Daily Goals

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem.
Message 23 of 37 (872 Views)

Re: Daily goals

★★ Novice
I finished the daily goal but it won't give me the reward I finished the season quarter 😢
Message 24 of 37 (826 Views)

Re: Daily goals

★★★ Newbie
Ditto
Message 25 of 37 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ditto, same thing here. Completed everything at least twice, reinstalled, nothing works.
Message 26 of 37 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the same issue with my daily goals from 11/16/2017 (see screen shot). I also opened a bug ticket for this 35640092. And I reinstalled the game  but it did not resolve the issue. 

IMG_0498.PNG
Message 27 of 37 (811 Views)

★★ Guide

Pretty sure their fix was to just reset the process last night before the daily objectives were supposed to expire so we all lost out on those tickets, madden cash and XP.  Several of our league members were chatting when it happened.  Bogus for sure, but it is what it is.

Message 28 of 37 (808 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Roger is EA issuing anything for the rewards we missed out on yesterday? Even if only just the daily objectives items? Really would like to have that MC, tickets and XP. Been doing daily objectives everyday since you introduced them.
Message 29 of 37 (787 Views)

Daily Objectives do not all register for credit...

★★★ Newbie

I have completed all the daily objectives, but the objective for having completed the rest is not registering. This is the 3rd time in Madden Mobile 18 that I have not gotten credit for the full daily objectives even though I completed them. Support has not followed up in any of the cases so far, other than a call that 'they are working on it' followed by nothing.

I have been shorted so far: 90 Madden Cash, 3 TKTs, 3,000 coins, 8,000 XP.

IMG_5169.JPG
IMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG
Message 30 of 37 (769 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More