Is there any way to copy progress to another device/account/UID?

by hh8923

Original Post

Is there any way to copy progress to another device/account/UID?

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I played on an Android tablet. When I started, I chose 10 years as age and did not realize it won't allow me to link to Google account.

Now I get a new tablet and I'm desperately trying to copy the progress to the new device.

On the old tablet, b/c of the underage, I won't be able to link it to online account.  EA help told me there is nothing they can do either.

I asked EA help if they can copy the progress over to a new UID on the new device.  They said they can't.   Is this true?  It looks like the progress is saved at EA -- I can erase the data on my tablet and yet it will get the UID back.

On the tablet, I tried to use the backup software.  However, the game disallow backup.  I don't have root access and don't want to risk losing data to root it now.

I asked EA if I can reset my age.  The answer appears is no.  Is there any way to do that?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (624 Views)

Re: Is there any way to copy progress to another device/account/UID?

★★★ Pro
Why did you choose age 10 though? Just curious. But, yea, you're pretty much stuck with it now. The only two options are to create a completely new account or to just ride it out. It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to change it though because you can only change your name when the season first starts the first time you log in after the update.
Message 2 of 5 (578 Views)

★★★ Novice

When will the new season start?

Message 3 of 5 (570 Views)

★ Expert
Next August
Message 4 of 5 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's too long to wait.

Does anyone know if a backup in rooted device would be able to restore the player and progress on the new device?

Thanks

Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More