Ironclad event bug?

by Mindflaym

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ironclad event bug?

★★ Novice

So I was just doing the event and got all the 90 Overall players. I stared to get more and more items like the anvils, etc to get the next tier for the 94 Overall. When I had enough to reach the next tier of 94 Overall or 96 Overall, I forget the number. Let's just say #1 is first tier #2 second ..etc. I couldn't trade in the previous player card to upgrade the 90 OVR to 94 Ovr. Is said 0/1 Biotoni exchanged. So i exchanged the card for a blue trophy and nothing. Wouldn't let me trade it in. So I got enough resources again for the player below him, once I go enough I did the same thing and it let me trade for the next tier. I didn't exchange it or anything.

I've been back and forth with EA and they have sent it up the chain but if anyone has any idea it would be great.

Screenshot_20190326-124708_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190326-124659_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (858 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ironclad event bug?

★★★★ Apprentice

You have to trade the 90 players in. Exchange them. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (762 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Logout of the app and restart your device. If you traded in the 90 and it's not giving you credit this should work. Let me know if it doesn't  

Message 2 of 6 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I've got ALL the necessary collectible/players need for the exchange to upgrade to higher overall player. I e contacted EA about the issue took all the steps they advised to take and am still unable to upgrade. 

Screenshot_20190330-121847_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190330-121911_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You have to trade the 90 players in. Exchange them. 

Message 4 of 6 (763 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Trade/exchange them for what?
Message 5 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please ignore my question above. Looks like you simply have to exchange for the blue trophy.
Message 6 of 6 (744 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More