Invisible Players

by JBMURDAMAN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invisible Players

★★★ Newbie

My madden mobile was not working at all yesterday had the No internet connection error message. Unistalled and reinstalled. It is working today but ALL MY PLAYERS ARE INVISIBLE in Every game mode. What can i do?

Message 1 of 5 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My players are invisible

Community Manager

@darkangel7742 

Try moving the graphics sliding bar down to medium or low when you go to Settings>Preferences via in-game. What kind of device are you on? When there are graphical issues like this, it could be a corrupted installation or the device might be struggling to generate the graphics in game.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (532 Views)

All Replies

Re: Invisible Players

Community Manager

@JBMURDAMAN 

Hey there! If you're experiencing connectivity issues or strange in-game issues like invisible players we recommend reinstalling the game and your device. If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install.

We have some additional steps below that help fix a lot of game errors for our mobile games that is worth checking out. Let us know what happens. Thumbs up

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (595 Views)

My players are invisible

★★★ Newbie

I can't see any players on the screen

Message 3 of 5 (569 Views)

Re: My players are invisible

Community Manager

@darkangel7742 

Try moving the graphics sliding bar down to medium or low when you go to Settings>Preferences via in-game. What kind of device are you on? When there are graphical issues like this, it could be a corrupted installation or the device might be struggling to generate the graphics in game.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (533 Views)

Invisible players

★★★ Newbie

When I start a game the players are invisible

Message 5 of 5 (502 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More