Program Stamina

by jags27forever

Original Post

Inconsistency of Badges for Promos

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  There is a huge inconsistency of badges in each event. Especially the Flashback event.  It's out for a week and getting enough badges to fill up all 4 masters and the grand master is going to be near impossible. Especially with 200 program stamina.  I buy an additional 400 program stamina each day and I've bought 3 x Flashbacks Nostalgia packs and still don't have enough badges to complete one master let alone all 4.  At the very least there should be a set that you can add 1 x 70 - 75 player to and exchange for a badge.  It would be even better to add another set that you can add a 1 x 76 - 80 player to and exchange for 3 - 5 badges as well as another set that you can add 1 x  81+ to exchange for 10 badges.   It's really tough on these short promos.  Really wish I saved my madden cash and gems and not wasted them on the Nostalgia pack now that I realize how hard the master is.  

Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Program Stamina

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Can you guys please either change the purchase of program stamina to be 500 gems for 200 stamina all of the time, or offer program stamina for coins?  Or change the cost of the events and lower the price.  There's simply not enough program stamina to complete enough of these events.

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Inconsistency of Badges for Promos

★★★★ Apprentice

I totally agree with your statement. So far in all the promos, except Journey (but players are low power) it is basically impossible to get the grand master without spending a ton of money. The starter pack doesn`t even help you a lot and it`s overprized with $30. I don`t get the program stamina anyway because it doesn`t increase with your level. Why can`t the regular Stamina be used or at least award program stamina with the daily goals and/or achievements.

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More