Re: I’m reporting a bully league that needs to be banned

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@RunTMC666 

Thank you for raising this to us and we'll make sure experiences voiced to us like this one help make our reporting tools more effective going forward.

I'll tell you this though, if that type of behavior was happening in a league, that's not a league I would want to participate in. We want our games to harvest a fun, safe, and friendly environment. We hope league owners/admins share those values too and use their administrator abilities when they feel it's necessary.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 15 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice

They probably spend alot of money on the game... that's why they're still playing

Message 12 of 15 (450 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry That's a great sentiment in theory. And some of these jerks have probably been booted from several leagues. Eventually they will find a league of like minded individuals and when that happens you get a perfect storm of ignorance, arrogance and bigotry and it can be very hard to deal with guys like these.
Fortunately most leagues, and players are good dudes. I've met a lot of really good people on Madden and just try not to accociate with the few rougue a holes.
Message 13 of 15 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RunTMC666   it is good that you reported them.  What they did was not acceptable.

Message 14 of 15 (277 Views)

Community Manager

@CrayZGamerBoy wrote:

@RunTMC666   it is good that you reported them.  What they did was not acceptable.

I agree. I'm going to close this discussion down though as it's over a year old.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (249 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More