I'm done

by michealjonas

Original Post

I'm done

★★★ Guide

Got to 99ovr 100/100/98 but gameplay is just getting worse. Holler when players become important and AI isn't designed to comp devs little * syndrome. Peace

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: I'm done

Champion (Retired)

Maybe seems like best option for a while. Might help reduce  your frustration a little by not playing if you've been having so many problems with the gameplay.

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

Re: I'm done

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When ea pulls “treacherous” events like Master dion and now mahomes.  It’s not frustrating? I mean we flowing thru the game all is well you build a 99 team crushing events ,building leagues , generating money for ea.AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THERES AN EVENT THAT TAKES TWO WEEKS SEVERAL EMAILS , POST ON FORUMS , RESEARCHING FORUMS TO BEAT A 30 STAMINA EVENT .

after 6 seasons I’m done as well . I told my league early on this season ,BUUUT ea really did a good job this season gave us some good stuff seemed like madden was back...!!!!and then their true colors came to light AGAIN on master series dion . Managed to get through that (F2P) just to encounter the same “treacherous”(I bet Lynch is still mad too) tactic at master series mahomes- the final straw .google treacherous should sum it up .

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More