I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

by Medictattoo

Original Post

Re: I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

★★ Apprentice
You're getting an XP from me just for answering with something @okie_state_fan

Hope this works out and those XP's get you something.
Message 21 of 293 (2,328 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They can't pull a fast one us for it being Labor Day. That has nothing to do with us running the servers. It's our day of non stress and labor. Poor joke but worth it.
Message 22 of 293 (2,226 Views)

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

★★ Apprentice
Barry if you've seen my other comment or read my first initial plus the responses. I've done everything possible.
Message 23 of 293 (2,261 Views)

★ Apprentice
Good morning - it's an apple issue. In my previous post I was on the phone with EA and apple and they both blamed it on one another. After talking with the iTunes supervisor who then escalated the issue to development, I spoke with a really great women who explained it's an issue with a component of storkit. Storkit is a apple component that isn't working and I was hoping they would have addressed this for the long weekend. That didn't happen and I guess it will be addressed tomorrow. I will keep you posted on the progress.
Message 24 of 293 (2,255 Views)

Community Manager

@omexcenter

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 25 of 293 (2,243 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That is good news omexcenter, at least you made it further than us. I got an email from Itunes support said Storekit is a payment system component that is not working on EA side. Please keep us posted and/or follow up them.
Message 26 of 293 (2,236 Views)

★ Apprentice
I will keep you guys posted. I was lucky to have someone who was very customer focused and understood Storekit is on the Apple side. I hope they can get this fixed tomorrow.

Have a good day.
Message 27 of 293 (2,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Other than here is there somewhere else we should be contacting than the help button or you got it to the point where we wait it out now? How can I go further to get what I would have etc. thank you all.
Message 28 of 293 (2,223 Views)

★ Apprentice
You can contact Apple but the ticket is logged and waiting on them to resolve the bug in the app. I can't imagine how much money they're losing. Not very good customer service but then again, they're making so much money this isn't probably that important to them compared to other revenue sources

Have a good weekend.
Message 29 of 293 (2,214 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It is nice to hear that someone got ahold of someone that is good at their job!!! However, that is just a small step. The REAL question everyone has , is ANYONE going to get this fixed??? Heck I would even take an acknowledgment from EA or APPLE that there is an issue and WHO is really at fault here!!!
Message 30 of 293 (2,207 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More