I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

by Medictattoo

Original Post

Re: I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

★★★★ Novice

Report content
Hey Barry. You seem to be the admin with the best knowledge about store kit errors. I’m having trouble. Have spoken with EA last night in chat... no real help just we will look into it and email. When I asked? Got the typical I have no idea if I’ll be able to fix it so I can’t give you a timeframe canned customer service response. Lol. Anyway I know I screwed it up somehow a couple of days ago when I entered the wrong period in my Apple and it closed opened and then let me try again and it said yes, didn’t get the pack right away so I clicked it again and it went through a second time and I got the pack. It was a special that was a one time purchase. Check my Apple history and was billed twice... one pack. Game will not grant a second pack... infinite loop between game and Apple. Storekit error pops up. Apple Not sending back response that transaction is closed or something like that I am sure. Anyway, long story to say please help. My platform is iOS, latest updat. My user is is 156006817. Wonderlandbass. Last purchase time that went through was Nov 14th. It was a playerup special one purchase limit, charged for two. . If you could help a brother out that would be fantastic!!! Oh and if you bring back unlimited propacks you might be my best friend for life. lol.
Message 231 of 293 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you happen to get a fix on this let me know because I’m still hung up as well. I withdrew yay support Apple support uninstall the program reinstall the program nothing seems to help clear the storekir error.
Message 232 of 293 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Madden coin wizard 2 million coins 20 bucks check it out
Message 233 of 293 (1,492 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanksgiving events started but we will missed that train too.
Message 234 of 293 (1,488 Views)

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

★★★★ Novice
It’s been a loooong time and there isn’t an answer. Does EA even care? I work in health and I can tell you if I kept telling a patient to sit back and wait, there’s a fix for that strep throat. Will give it to you next visit. How long till that patient isn’t a patient anymore? Now if this is an issue that you guys are using to eliminate certain types of players, so be it. If you have no plan to fix it, so be it. Quit lying about a fix coming or fix it. It is really simple. If I need to have you switch all of my stuff to a new account to fix it, let’s do it. However, if there is not going to be a solution in the next few days, while this thanksgiving promo is out, let us know. We can all take our money somewhere else. Time to stand up and show that you’re a customer service entertainment company, and that you realize that the entertainment of your customers pays the bills. EA has always been my top developer. And I have owned every madden since the Nintendo 64, and I do mean everyone one. However it looks like it is time to roll over and give up if all someone at ra will do is put me off when I pose a legitimate question. Your bacteria “aka StoreKit error” has spread. And i would rather the shot in the arse than to take a slow pills or fight it on my own. Angry customer. About to have another leave. #ea_barry.
Message 235 of 293 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey! When’s that upcoming patch coming?!?!?
Message 236 of 293 (1,472 Views)

★★ Novice
I’ve been unable to purchase for a month and they keep closing my cases
Message 237 of 293 (1,451 Views)

Store kit purchase in progress

★★★★★ Newbie
Cannot make purchases on iOS.
C02A68E1-AE75-4EA7-9CDF-B62043912D96.jpeg
Message 238 of 293 (1,416 Views)

Storekit purchase in progress

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m on iOS. In the United States. App is updated. Phone is updated. No problem with any other apple or in app purchases. Only madden. Been on going for weeks...
4D2AC3F0-B960-42A9-BBC4-3C1CBEF4DFA7.jpeg
Message 239 of 293 (1,414 Views)

★ Novice
I’m having the same issue, really frustrating considering the Thanksgiving event kicked off and I can’t purchase anything!
Message 240 of 293 (1,405 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More