by Medictattoo

Original Post

Re: I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
We both on the same boat
Message 91 of 293 (997 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Time we all shared our info with each other for some petition instead of getting no help from them, demand something in return for the treatment.
Message 92 of 293 (1,139 Views)

★ Apprentice
Dinkel the only thing they would understand is if a large number of people stopped playing their games but I doubt that would happen.

I would love to start a petition for people to ban ea, but the number of people would be small compared to everyone playing. Let me know your thoughts
Message 93 of 293 (1,130 Views)

Community Manager

@omexcenter@DinkelMeister

I know that this is frustrating that the issue has not yet been resolved. I want to also say that petitions are not allowed here on AHQ.

We are continuing our investigation of this issue but I have no further update at this time.

barry.png
Message 94 of 293 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA_Barry - from a customer service standpoint, would have been better to not post anything than to put up an ignorant response that will further aggravate people....  Though a petition would be a waste of time, I didn't see anything that said people will "petition here on AHQ"...just that they would do a petition.  Pretty sure there's a large number of ways to do that including mailing around a piece of old fashioned paper.

Way better to have not fanned flames and make the frustration worse.

Poor handling of this.  Only way EA has been able to get away with this poor effort and ignorant handling of customer service like this post is the game is fun and there's nothing else in this space that competes with EA.

Message 95 of 293 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have te sane problem:

ID [Removed - Admin.]

Message 96 of 293 (1,077 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Barry, personally I have been patiently waiting for a resolution. However, I doubt EA is taking this issue seriously. How can you said there is no update? If anyone really is looking into this, a minor progress or finding would be an update. This problem happened dated back 2 years ago so you can't convince me EA doesn't know what's going on. I don't undermine the challenge of getting it fix, but after a month then obviously EA doesn't give a * about us
Message 97 of 293 (1,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Exactly. The we're investigating is a complete joke

Your response and execution of resolving this problem is a joke.

Just terrible support and these are loyal customers.

Message 98 of 293 (1,054 Views)

Community Manager

@krsnetwaljo

Maybe I should have not mentioned our stance on petitions, I just wanted to avoid having a petition link posted.

We are continuing to work on resolving this issue as obviously it is in our (and our players) interest to have the game working correctly.

I know it can be frustrating when it seems like no progress is being made and this issue is taking a long time to fix but please, be assured we are doing all we can to get the fix in place ASAP.

Hopefully my next post on this thread will be to ask you guys to confirm you can purchase Madden Cash again.

barry.png
Message 99 of 293 (1,044 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It was never going to happen. It was a "what if" that was known couldn't be done. It's obviously upsetting to a lot of people who are of all things complaining that they can't spend money to make EA profits. You'd think it would be handled efficiently and/or quicker. All my information since this began has been through these threads. I've got no calls or anything personal though from what I've heard it doesn't matter. It's a game of pointing fingers or he said she said. All reality, especially ones like me where it's going on weeks, have missed out on great opportunities for players and upgrades by not being able to buy limited packs or madden cash to fill stamina etc.. That can't be made up for without the items themselves. It just feels like a complete loss and being my one guilty pleasure away from all the craziness of life, health and family, that when you can't enjoy the one thing you want to that it just digs in a little deeper. That's my perspective. No trouble wanted. Just some solution after a good couple seasons of spending a fair amount of money on multiple accounts. Be well and look forward to a solution.
Message 100 of 293 (1,032 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More