I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

by Medictattoo

Original Post

I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
Can't purchase madden cash. Says something about Storekit transaction is already in progress. Was working fine last week and now this week I can't purchase. Anyone know what to do? I tried contacting EA but can't get the live chat to work
Message 7 of 293 (9,620 Views)

Storekit Transaction can't be completed on Madden mobile17

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having a problem purchasing madden cash on my madden mobile account on iOS. The app is fully updated and so is my device. Whenever I try to purchase madden cash the storekit transaction failure will pop up and it has happened for months now. I hope you guys can get back and help! 

-- Thanks 

IMG_1779.PNG
Message 1 of 293 (8,481 Views)

Won't let me buy anything

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Madden mobile cash I can't buy anything it says storekit transaction in progress and it's been like that for three days what do I do or can you help
IMG_0541.PNG
Message 2 of 293 (9,452 Views)

Can't by madden cash on nfl mobile

★ Apprentice
I continue to recieve the followings message on madden mobile
can't make purchase while StoreKit transaction is already in progress".

I checked my credit card info and that's accurate and turned my phone off and on, still getting this message. Can someone please provide some info to resolve this issue?
Message 3 of 293 (9,476 Views)

Re: Can't by madden cash on nfl mobile

★ Apprentice
Also I'm using an iPhone 7 iOS.
Message 4 of 293 (9,446 Views)

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

★ Apprentice

I cant purchase any madden cash, the screen is empty . no error displayed.

i'm from mexico.

HELP! 

Message 5 of 293 (9,455 Views)

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

★ Apprentice

I've been on the phone for 6 hours over the last two days with EA and Apple. They each blame the other for the problem and 30 hours later, still no fix. This is terrible where customers are looking to spend money and no one has a clue. Just bad customer service!

Just so I can understand if this is an apple issue, is anyone having this problem with devices that are not apple? 

Let me know. If i find anything out, i will let you know.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 293 (9,419 Views)

Re: I can't purchase madden cash on madden mobile 18

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I think it has something to do with the All-Pro Pack. I bought it but I never get it and since that I can't buy anything. Also when I bought it no money was charged. 

Message 8 of 293 (9,469 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried it on android an everything was working fine. I think only iOS has a problem

Message 9 of 293 (9,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you contact EA and can they fix it? Or is that it for the season for me now? I can't get a hold of them.
Message 10 of 293 (9,449 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More