Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

by wspkidm

Original Post

★★★ Novice

SAme here. It really stinks to have not been able to purchase anything during most feared and now thanksgiving. 

Message 241 of 293 (2,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice
*****Update*****

EA and ea_barry still refuse to give a legitimate answer. They do not Provide adequate customer service. If they were as bowing the least bit of concern this would already be solved. They do not even read this thread because they don’t care. Also ea_barry doesn’t respond to private messages. In general we are all screwed and can’t even buy EA_vasoline.

****** weekly update over ******
Message 242 of 293 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did manage to make a purchase using my fiance's itunes account. I simply went on her iphone, kept her logged into her itunes. I then downloaded madden mobile, logged into my madden account with my facebook account and made a purchase. There is something up between my account and madden mobile. I have no other issues wiht any other apps and making purchases using my itunes account. It's not ideal but at least I got to make my purchases and continue upgrading my team. So if someone will make a purchase on your behalf using their itunes account, it should work.

Message 243 of 293 (2,056 Views)

★★ Novice

iOS 

3:56 am mountain standard time usaIMG_0352.PNG

Message 244 of 293 (2,045 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Months bro!  MONTHS!!  Missed the Color Rush Promo!  Missed the Halloween Promo!  Now missing the Thanksgiving Promo! 

WHAT IN THE *%$# ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!  I'm shocked that I'm still playing this game but I am.  I wish I could spend some of my hard earned money with your organization but I can't BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME!!!

Dude, get the freakin' patch out and let your customers give you some money!

This is *!  It's gone on for too long!  THOUSANDS of users affected!  THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue GONE!  Are you in business to not do business?  Seems counter-productive!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of all things holy, get the dadgum patch out, fix the farkin' issue, and please your mother lovin' customers!

And the very least, give us something besides, "Hey we know it's a problem, we have a fix, and it's coming with the next update."  That one's getting old!

Message 245 of 293 (2,006 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this issue have a fix?  Still waiting ?  Meanwhile can't participate in the thanksgiving promo!!!

IMG_0352.PNG
Message 246 of 293 (1,967 Views)

★★ Novice

Bunger

Message 247 of 293 (1,966 Views)

★★ Novice

Taken right now

IMG_0360.PNG
Message 248 of 293 (1,965 Views)

★★★★ Novice
😂😂😂 Well Done Brother!
Message 249 of 293 (1,948 Views)

Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17u

★★★★ Novice
So well done they deleted it. Didn’t respond with an answer like cowards. Just deleted it. You know I was trying to be funny about things and use humor to hide my frustration, but * off ea. Fix the *. Quit hiding. Or at the very least grow a sense of humor.
Message 250 of 293 (1,935 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More