Re: I Don’t Understand/Get it?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

I Don’t Understand/Get it?

★★ Guide

Am I on the same planet as those who have created this game? It seems bizarre that the community has spoken and told EA that overdrive is broken and doesn’t work, yet you introduce an OVERDRIVE TOURNAMENT! Whose idea was that?

like I said “I don’t get it”

So I just decided to attempt my final try on this game mode and guess what? Out gunned by a lower rated team, more stutters and lag, multiple miss throws by the QB, sometimes he just doesn’t throw, even though I’m almost putting the screen through the desk.

I give up complaining about this so called game and it’s amazing experience, nothing gets done, no fixes have been done and the only thing that does get done is us the customer right in the rear end.

Just fix what’s broken and then add stuff, that’s all we want and have ever wanted.

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Re: I Don’t Understand/Get it?

★★★ Pro
It's like we're talking to a brick wall labeled suggestions. We never get anything back in return except an occasional we here you, can you give some more information and we'll look into it. Everyone, even those who just pass through the forum once or twice ever, literally makes the exact same post complaining about the exact same issues but, we can't even get an update on what's going on, if anything is at all, an estimate on how long things may take, we can't even get anyone who actually works for ea to communicate back and forth with us like regular, normal humans do. It's a forum for peeps sake. We're here just about everyday like we work for ea. They never give us any type of reasonable feedback about anything and it's not just here. It's like this across every platform ea is on. It's become in vain and fruitless on our behalf. Had we not put in any valuable time and effort or spend any of our hard earned money that we get up and go to work for everyday to make only to spend it on this game where we're not being reasonably acknowledged or compensated, nothing is getting done (yet they're still rolling stuff out) and don't even have a decent product, it'll be a totally different story.
Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More