How do you link a guest account from madden mobile from one device to another

by casecrosby87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you link a guest account from madden mobile from one device to another

★★★ Newbie
How do you link a guest account on madden mobile from one device (phone) to another (a tablet )
Message 1 of 7 (21,571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you link a guest account from madden mobile from one device to anothe

★★★ Guide

You can't use a guest account on a different device, guest accounts are tied to a specific device. The only way to use your account on multiple devices is to link it to a Facebook, Google+, or Game Center account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (24,403 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do you link a guest account from madden mobile from one device to anothe

★★★ Guide

You can't use a guest account on a different device, guest accounts are tied to a specific device. The only way to use your account on multiple devices is to link it to a Facebook, Google+, or Game Center account.

Message 2 of 7 (24,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the reply.
Message 3 of 7 (21,544 Views)

★ Novice
Do I have to get on my guest account,go to settings,click "link accounts",and the link to Facebook?
Message 4 of 7 (19,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to settings, and your ID should be in the top right corner

Message 5 of 7 (12,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facebook linking doesn't work. It keeps saying "Unable to log in: There is a 60 minute delay before new accounts can log in to any applications. Please try again in an hour" Someone help

Message 6 of 7 (5,367 Views)

Community Manager

@yeabserafasil wrote:

Facebook linking doesn't work. It keeps saying "Unable to log in: There is a 60 minute delay before new accounts can log in to any applications. Please try again in an hour" Someone help

@yeabserafasil 

This thread is from 2015, so I'm going to close it down from further replies to avoid more necroposting. If you're still having trouble with Facebook linking please create a new post so we can get out to you. I recommend logging out of your Facebook account and attempting these steps below to see if it helps fix this error. 

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (5,326 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More