Help needed. Crashes everytime

by CROWSNAKE420

Original Post

Help needed. Crashes everytime

★★ Novice

I completed a set collection and a mini screen popped up  saying claim and continue so I clicked it, and it crashes to the desktop on my tablet.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still everying time I get to the screen, It crashes everytime. 

Message 1 of 9 (765 Views)

Open game closes immediately

★★ Newbie
I am having a problem with my madden mobile app. I was making an in app purchase and it was taking a very long time. The app closed. Now when I open the app, I see the initial screen for madden mobile and then it closes within a few seconds. I don't want to loose my progress or all of my other in app purchases. Can u help me?

Thanks
Message 2 of 9 (754 Views)

Madden mobile iPad doesn't launch

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 9 (737 Views)

I cant load game, screen pops up then closes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
It's been 3 days now loads and close right away. Restarted phone uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing
Message 4 of 9 (748 Views)

madden 15 mobile wont load

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm a level 50 madden mobile user. My madden will not load anymore on my Samsung S5. If I login on my son account from the Same phone (who is a level 1) it works perfectly fine. I've invested money into a app that no longer works. Is there a fix for this problem? Oh before the apps crash I can still see all my coins and level, if that helps any.
Message 5 of 9 (746 Views)

Madden NFL mobile crash

★★★ Newbie
I have been playing this game for a month now. Then one day the app crashes and all of my data is gone including my team overall of 80. I've spent so much time playing this game and the terrible software causes it to go down the drain. Please fix it so that I can have my team again.
Message 6 of 9 (732 Views)

Madden NFL Mobile is Crashing

★★★ Newbie
When I hit the app it goes to the loading screen and then it crashes. Can anyone help me?
Message 7 of 9 (733 Views)

Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Every time i try and open the app on my iphone 5s it crashes after 2 seconds. I have invested time and money making my team and don't want to start from scratch. I have seen this is a common problem on several EA forums without a response or solution. Could you please advise me on how to fix the problem as it is a brand new phone and therefore has to be the app itself. If i'm going to take the risk of having to reinstall the app I at least want some guarantee that I will be afforded my previous team or a sufficient refund on previous purchases to rebuild an equally good team. Thanks for your time.

Message 8 of 9 (733 Views)

Madden 25 mobile

★★★ Newbie
Been using the madden mobile app on iPad for some time. All of sudden when click on app it acts as though it's trying to open as usual, but then it closes completely and shoots me back to home screen on iPad. It basically crashes and closes app. Have tried turning off iPad and that doesn't help. Unsure what else to do. Trying not to delete app and reload as I'll lose all my history in thhe game as well as all the products and upgrades I've already purchased. Any suggestions? Or anyone live I can contact for help?
Message 9 of 9 (727 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More