Re: Halloween Gauntlet bugged in Madden Mobile

by MoodyBlues528

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Yep, still not working for me.  It's locked.

Message 41 of 73 (541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@frankrod1978 still the same for me as well. Just restarted my system and tried again. Still locked. This one has been messed up for almost 5 days now and no one can move past it. That's pretty bad.
Message 42 of 73 (523 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ik this totally sucks 

Message 43 of 73 (499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jordanhoward5 It's beyond sucking now. People are posting on FB now about not being able to pass that level because the challenge is locked. They have no idea it's been screwed up all this time. EA still isn't really addressing it anywhere (except for EA_Blueberry on here) and letting people know that they can't complete FOF. I've never seen anything like it really. You don't put out a promotion that is obviously broken and then leave everyone sitting for days without putting something out explaining what is happening. Just locked the challenge and left everyone wondering what to do. SMH
Message 44 of 73 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MoodyBlues528 Same here I've played this game for years and never seen anything like this, it's crazy how careless they are
Message 45 of 73 (476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well writing programs is not a easy task for one thing. But writing a program for a application is more complex in some ways. All it takes is one character to be off and the problem begins

Message 46 of 73 (467 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@jordanhoward5 Yep. And to not simply post something somewhere system wide saying "Hey, it's screwed up. We appreciate your patience and we'll make it up to you" is mind-blowing. Especially when some people have lost nearly a week of progress on their big promotion.
Message 47 of 73 (465 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MoodyBlues528 yes I totally agree
Message 48 of 73 (460 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is EA_Blueberry here? If so can we get a update on the progress?

Message 49 of 73 (433 Views)

Community Manager

@Pitbull04_22 

The team is looking to address it very soon. They provided an update over the Good Morning Madden stream here.

As soon as we find out a fix is put in we'll update everyone here. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 50 of 73 (428 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More