Re: Gauntlet Glitch

by messimania44

Original Post

Re: Halloween Gauntlet bugged in Madden Mobile

★★★ Apprentice

I saw that on the Twitter page. There is another issue to with Field of Fear...but Madden doesn't seem like they are in a hurry to fix it.

Message 11 of 73 (478 Views)

Gauntlet Glitch

★★★ Novice

The gauntlet on the field pass glitches where it won’t allow me to pass the 3rd to last challenge on the 5th set.  It says prevent 40 yards in 4 tries and after one try of a play for minimal gain the game says you have failed and takes away 50 stamina.

A7AF7D7A-C179-4557-A1F9-369385E11C7E.png
Message 12 of 73 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Nope.  They keep sending out the “general fix” info like the issue is on our end while we can’t finish our levels and keep losing stamina.  I just tried it again and got the same result.  There better be some sort of give back from them after this since we’re losing stamina at the least just to see if they have done anything to fix it.

FD085E94-AC9B-42D1-B940-1BEC2D6B2130.png

72AEA620-C08D-499F-8A4B-86B806489880.png
Message 13 of 73 (467 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Consistency at least.

Message 14 of 73 (462 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@messimania44 Same here. I’m down over 400 stamina o
Because of it now.
Message 15 of 73 (522 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@MoodyBlues528 Thank you I’m glad I am not the only one. It stinks to because It’s a ton of stamina and being unable to get an 88 overall player when it matters
Message 16 of 73 (520 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree.  The thing that kills me is it’s been known for at least 3 days now and they haven’t addressed it.  My whole league is starting to give up on playing because of stuff like this.

Message 17 of 73 (491 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@messimania44 Yep. Same here. Looks like it was actually brought up on the Twitter feed 3 days ago and they still haven’t fixed it. At the very least we need to get a gift of stamina for all this.
Message 18 of 73 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MoodyBlues528 Well I hope they do something about it because this is turning me off to the game. Are you having problems unlocked the Dallas gauntlet as well?
Message 19 of 73 (515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@messimania44 I haven’t run into that yet. I’m the same on the gameplay though. I’ve pretty much stopped since yesterday since I can’t move forward.
Message 20 of 73 (512 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More