H2H Top Tier Rewards Missing Madden Mobile

by TheCaptainZed

Original Post

H2H Top Tier Rewards Missing Madden Mobile

★★★★ Novice

I’ve opened a ticket on this and haven’t heard anything back yet. #35599710

I never received my H2H Top Tier top 10% your choice elite coach, 500 madden cash nor 5000xp.

I did receive the HoF coaches pack.

Please give me my earned rewards.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (407 Views)

Re: H2H Top Tier Rewards Missing Madden Mobile

★★★ Pro
I had this exact issue and when I contacted ea they told and I quote "we can't start the investigation unless you have a screenshot of your ranking". Now mind you it's for the previous h2h season and the new one is underway.
Message 2 of 5 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same issue, I also opened a ticket (35586170) and reinstalled the game.  And EA also asked for a screenshot which is not possible since the H2H leaderboard reset and I didn't know that I wasn't going to receive my rewards; otherwise I would have taken a screenshot. They should be able to check my account from 11/14/2017 to see that I was in the top 1%.  Their response was that I could have been demoted from top 10%; which  is not true since I was in the top 1% before the reset (nowhere near the cutoff)..

Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So have I, I asked them and I never even got asked for a screenshot. They just redirected me here "so the developers could see it." This has happened every head to head season for me and it is getting really annoying. I know I'm in the top ten because I was in the top 1 too and there is no way I missed it.
Message 4 of 5 (352 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing has happened to me the past two months. I did receive it the first month but the last two nothing. EA keeps offering me a pro pack like that’s the same thing as 500 madden cash and a elite coach. Smh... #29638444 I would really love someone to help us get what is owed to us. Especially when u spend money and a lot of time on there game.

Message 5 of 5 (337 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More