Re: Greatness event

by sunsetboy4ever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Greatness event

★ Guide

I completed the first 2 parts of NFC North event. Completed the third thinking this is going well.

I hit continue and the entire event reset itself.

I burned 300 energy and I am pissed off.

Guess you should take screen captures of all completed events to avoid getting screwed.

Message 1 of 9 (605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for the tag! I was out of the office before I was able to catch this. Looks like it should be fixed now though. The chain reset but you should be able to get the rewards again.

Per @EA_Messina

"The high stamina cost is something we are trying out as a requested feature from a lot of our players. If you don't like it, that's okay, when i garner feedback from the promo as a whole we can see how everyone felt.

I'm glad everything is functioning, like I mentioned, keep an eye out for some messaging over the next day or so, we want to make sure this doesn't happen again. We try to bring innovation and new types of promos to you, this can happen, thanks for being patient. I know it can be frustrating."

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (450 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Consider yourself lucky - I was done with NFC and halfway through AFC when it reset on me. 

Message 2 of 9 (600 Views)

★ Guide
@bohemeth000 Just read your post. That sucks.
Message 3 of 9 (598 Views)

★★★ Guide

I was most of the way done...blew 600 stamina...400 on the 3 completions event...and was waiting a while to build up stamina...and i just looked...and it reset on me too

Thats a load of crap

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 4 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★ Novice
@socratic_t Same problem but now my path is locked
Message 5 of 9 (561 Views)

★ Guide
Message 6 of 9 (542 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the tag! I was out of the office before I was able to catch this. Looks like it should be fixed now though. The chain reset but you should be able to get the rewards again.

Per @EA_Messina

"The high stamina cost is something we are trying out as a requested feature from a lot of our players. If you don't like it, that's okay, when i garner feedback from the promo as a whole we can see how everyone felt.

I'm glad everything is functioning, like I mentioned, keep an eye out for some messaging over the next day or so, we want to make sure this doesn't happen again. We try to bring innovation and new types of promos to you, this can happen, thanks for being patient. I know it can be frustrating."

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (451 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry as players, we are just screwed out of energy, so no big deal to EA.
Message 8 of 9 (407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Players asked for higher costs???  Must be the already rich, keep increasing the gap between the rIch and the poor.

Personally just means you reduced my play time to about 5 minutes

Message 9 of 9 (389 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More