Re: Goals not registering and Captains & Coaches never unlocked

by dennisp280

Original Post

Goals not registering and Captains & Coaches never unlocked

★★ Apprentice

Since the reset, the daily and season goals have not registered any progress for me.   In addition, the captains and coaches never unlocked after completing the events.   So, I'm stuck with no goal progress and only vertical scheme with one captain and coach.   I've tried all the typical support answers - reinstall the app, reset my phone, etc.   Playing on Iphone.   It would be hard to start over with a new account at this point as I have legacy team as well as almost 10k in Madden Cash I've accumulated over the past few years.   I have seen other postings on Reddit and MutHead about this but no word on a cause or fix.   Can anyone help?  

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any chance of a fix on this?    It completely destroys the game only having the one coach and captain and not getting all the daily goal rewards.   Pretty much un-playable.   Hey EA, if you'll carry over my 10K MC, I'll start a new account if you're too lazy to fix it.   Otherwise, pretty much gotta call it quits this week.   

Message 2 of 3 (398 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Crickets from EA folks - if it's not going to get fixed, please just man up and tell us so we can quit.   If it'll take a couple weeks to fix, fine, we'll struggle through for a bit out of enjoyment for the game.   Not even a semblance of a response on here - after being told by the email "support team" to come post here for help is pretty weak.   Maybe don't tell your support team to send people here if you don't care enough to respond.    Thanks!   

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More