Glitch in the game i discovered this morning

by sunsetboy4ever

Original Post

Glitch in the game i discovered this morning

★★★ Guide

So.

I got boss demarcus lawrence today.  He is 110 ovr.

I got him because hes 110.  He replaces my actual 99 ovr akiem hicks.

As the attached screenshots clearly show, akiem hicks is seen by my game as more powerful/higher ranked/ more important than BOTH my 110 ovr defensive ends.

This is ridiculous.  And a clear indication of whats been wrong with my game these past 2 months or so.

In the past 2 months ive created numerous cases because i knew something was wrong with the game and it was affecting my gameplay.

...and not just me.  Im in a top 200 competitive league.  Ive put up goosegg after gooseegg and had tons of 24's put on me.  My league has lost numerous lvl matchups because my team routinely cant do squat!

This glitch...or whatever it is...is a clear indication of whats been wrong with my team.

I knew something was wrong and messed up...i had no proof other than my gameplay in lvl--which has stunk.

Actual 99 Vs akiem hicks

Is not more anything than those 110"s...but the game sure thinks he is.

This...has no doubt affected my whole team.

And has affected my league mates as well through the losses we've accrued thanks to my sorry gameplay.

Who's gonna make this right?

How do you make something like this right?

A couple months of bogus player ovrs on my team...the losses in lvl

Im quite upset about this.

Ive been quite upset about it.

I knew something was wrong.

Today, i got a clear indication of what IS wrong with my team---no way is a 99 more than a 110.  No...way.  My game sure thinks he is, though...and is no doubt seeing more of my players as far less than they are.

So...

Which ea employee is gonna clarify this for me

Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-16-11.png
Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-16-38.png
Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-16-55.png
Message 1 of 6 (594 Views)

Re: Glitch in the game i discovered this morning

★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 6 (589 Views)

★ Expert
@sunsetboy4ever It's like that for everyone... Its been doing that since the onyx cards came out. Nobody knows why but most of us just ignore it.
Message 3 of 6 (573 Views)

★★★ Guide

It hasnt been doing it to me

Message 4 of 6 (568 Views)

★ Expert
@sunsetboy4ever It doesn't do it every time but for some reason they system will value an obviously lower player higher than a 110.
It is definitely a glitch but it's one that has been affecting everyone.
Message 5 of 6 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@sunsetboy4everI think it's just because of the plus one ovr boost. When I noticed it, it was the inky reason I could st it being that way. I could be wrong though.

And I don't think this has anything to do with you losing. I'm royalty when it comes to complaining and calling ea out, but I'm all but sure that card showing to be better than a much better card isn't causing your losses man.

Message 6 of 6 (485 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More