Re: Glitch in Madden mobile

by Ryguyrock123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch in Madden mobile

★ Novice

Has anyone else encountered a glitch where you don't have space to open your packs, but you have nothing able to be exchanged or auctioned?

Message 1 of 7 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
@chasemorel74 I might know why you are having that problem. I once had an issue where my bench got full. What I realized was that I had 500 master series badges just sitting in my binder. You may just have a bunch of badges that you need to get rid of. You could put the badges in the set for Max Badges, or you could do recycle packs in core sets. Badges are not exchanged like players, so you have to put them in sets to get rid of them

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (539 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @chasemorel74.

Can you give me a bit more info on what's been happening? What's the full message you're seeing when you try to open the packs? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (590 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Kent  

"Your bench is full

You have reached the MAX item limit. Go to Unclaimed Items once you have reduced your number of items"

Then below that are the options to post auction, exchange or manage later, but when I tap exchange or auction, both say no items available

Message 3 of 7 (585 Views)

Community Manager

@chasemorel74 

Hmmm, I see. 

What happens if you go to the Auction House and hit the Post Auction button from there? Does it give you the option to put any players up? I'm wondering if this is only happening when you try to use the Auction House through the notification from when you're trying to open up a pack. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (562 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent same thing happens. It says there are no items to add
Message 5 of 7 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@chasemorel74 I might know why you are having that problem. I once had an issue where my bench got full. What I realized was that I had 500 master series badges just sitting in my binder. You may just have a bunch of badges that you need to get rid of. You could put the badges in the set for Max Badges, or you could do recycle packs in core sets. Badges are not exchanged like players, so you have to put them in sets to get rid of them
Message 6 of 7 (540 Views)

★ Novice
@Ryguyrock123 Thank you so much! I didn't even think to check that!
Message 7 of 7 (527 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More