Re: Getting kicked out of arena, overdrive and yard

by Seahawksfan209

Original Post

Getting kicked out of arena, overdrive and yard

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having trouble getting kicked out of arena, overdrive and yard challenges? I keep losing or having my madden forfeit because my app keep shutting down on me. Madden today does not seem to be an issue nor does league vs league

Message 1 of 9 (805 Views)

Community Manager

@vd1c8wr7bbh4 

Hey there! Sorry to hear it was kicking you out, I bet that was frustrating. Did you try restarting your device or network to see if that helped stop it from happening? We didn't get a whole lot of reports coming into the forums or our Support teams, so hopefully it was just a quick hiccup from your end and all was well afterwards. Let me know if you need help!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (750 Views)

★ Novice

I have done that a few times but it will still kick me out of the game

Message 3 of 9 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Seahawksfan209 I’m still having issues. Tried multiple things. Did your problem resolve. I am using a apple ipad. What device/operating system are you using
Message 4 of 9 (707 Views)

Community Manager

@Seahawksfan209  @vd1c8wr7bbh4 

Have you both tried rebooting your network and toggled WiFi off/on? Sorry to hear it's still happening. My friend and I were disconnected from some games last night repeatedly (mine was during the Jalen Ramsey Masters Series), but I was also upstairs. When I moved downstairs closer to the router it stopped doing it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (694 Views)

★ Novice

When I play Madden mobile 21 I am literally right next to the router. Maybe 15 feet away at furthest

Message 6 of 9 (684 Views)

Community Manager
@Seahawksfan209 We're seeing some reports and flagged it down to the team.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (676 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, but about an hour ago nothing was kicking me out until I switched my settings to the ones I prefer because they help me out more. Is that possibly the reason or no. The settings I usually switch is analog stick to the right. Make it where I controller if I want to spin, truck, or hurdle, and change camera angle to coordinator. Do any of those settings cause the problem or no. I also still have Madden mobile 20 downloaded if that might be why.

Message 8 of 9 (670 Views)

Community Manager
@Seahawksfan209 I guess it could be possible. If you're able to switch back to the previous settings and see that it immediately starts doing it, please let me know. This can help confirm the time you were getting kicked wasn't a one-off occurrence.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (645 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More