General App Shenanigans

by itsmraj2u

Original Post

General App Shenanigans

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Changing this to be a repository for the shenanigans in-app that I see.  Feel free to post yours too:

How do I get my players to be this invincible?  Ram the kicker and nothing happens.  His own guy wraps him up and nothing happens.  In both instances pictured, the kick was good.  And what’s with the computer getting to boot 60+ yards FGs with accuracy and making them?!

@EA_Blueberry  @hawskee   @lkbroach 

F15A5C8A-E248-417A-BC95-A4CFA7CB8EE1.jpeg
7B494B55-F6C3-400F-A713-07A02625C540.jpeg
058AEE6B-3C3D-47F6-8A44-B14490ECBDF7.jpeg
Message 1 of 19 (1,138 Views)

Re: General App Shenanigans

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Von Miller playing QB

CFF873FD-02A0-403E-8D2F-FEBBCC958181.jpeg
Message 2 of 19 (1,069 Views)

★★ Guide

Derrick Henry rushing

25CEC76F-82DB-4C28-AF1D-589D3A5B697A.jpeg
Message 3 of 19 (1,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@itsmraj2u

I’m still trying to figure out the various games and how they’re all interconnected now, let alone looking out for freaks on individual plays! Lol

I have learned this though, you can throw Parity out the window with the new format and it’s redesign, intended to be more equitable because when you play against a little higher power opponent, plan on not scoring any points in Arena or LvL!!! I’m not complaining about that because the door swings both ways!

I have spent way more in 3 weeks than I have in previous months and it ain’t happening anymore.

Hawskee had said maybe to concentrate on playing one game to completion, but that’s impossible now because you can’t move on in Journey until you have 35+ OVR players and you can’t upgrade/level them because you have to complete both the AFC/NFC games and you can’t finish those games until you accumulate all Season 1 Players and their respective Levels/Ranks and you can’t get additional players so you’re stuck not completing any of the 3 Promotional games! And they all consume your Currencies!
It’s a “Catch 22” conundrum!

I’ve been playing Madden Mobile from its inception and this version is the most radical departure from the last 5 Seasons/years!

I’m all about the challenges of the game as it keeps my 67 year old brain sharp, haha
but every game is dependent on another game and it’s prerequisites so you’ll never complete any of them before they time out! I know I’m being redundant redundant!!!

In closing, I’ve had conversations with Blueberry over the last 2 years that EA needs to do a better job of explaining the objectives, rules and playing the game “IN-GAME” and not having to travel over here to learn all its nuances.

Answer Threads could focus more on Announcements and Trouble Shooting and I think it would reduce many of the negative feedbacks.

The reason I come on here is because I’m the Commish of my League and I try to share all I learn here so i can share back with them and it allows me to pose questions on their behalf. Most in my League aren’t interested in getting bogged down on here, they just want to play the game.

They can easily add info under the (i) on each game page kinda like they do in Journey.

Thanks for listening!!! That’ll learn you to tag me in a post!!! 😉

Message 4 of 19 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

FB up the middle, first one is a PAT, no good.  Second image, good, same play, different result, same Derrick Henry in the same spot in the end zone 🤷🏽‍♂️

485530C4-9298-407A-847D-0EE182B6B829.jpeg
2E4C070A-E234-4C2B-A446-3D898D77BF59.jpeg
Message 5 of 19 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This isn’t supposed to be happening anymore and it’s happening everyday … these guys are supposed to have filters that prevent them from playing in the first section of Arena.  Please have a second ticket sent back to me as I can’t defend a Kickoff return for a TD because their OVR is so much higher.

912F2B1A-FE1A-4FA4-83DD-DB51E1A6CDED.jpeg
C1EAB288-B69A-481F-BA47-6821109455CF.jpeg
Message 6 of 19 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@itsmraj2uYou’re not taking into account players who have leveled up after the series started!

One way EA can limit huge offsets against opponents is to maintain the beginning Power by not allowing any player to power up once they  enter the first game.

Anotherwards, once you use your first ticket whatever Power a team is at stays at that level till the end of the tournament day 8.

@EA_Blueberrywhatcha think?

Message 7 of 19 (983 Views)

Community Manager

The team has plans to make arena matchmaking more fair. More details to come. They're exploring multiple options so no specific details on what direction they're going in right now, but they've been hearing your feedback on this mode and want to push for more positive changes in matchmaking. 

Not a bad idea, @lkbroach. Logically it seems fair. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 19 (967 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Glad to be of some assistance! Lol
Message 9 of 19 (939 Views)

★★★★ Guide

How is this a pick!? It's bad enough when playing a team 400 overall above me but when i throw back shoulder passes against hard and very hard opponents my receivers drop passes at a ridiculous rates, why? Just like a good NFL quarterback I'm throwing my receivers open but my skill is being killed by terrible programming! Why? Fix your game already! Just look at this total horse poop play! Awful just Awful! EA you should be ashamed of this product that does not do John Madden justice! Shameful and unprofessional! 

Screenshot_20210922-161200_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-161221_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 10 of 19 (871 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More