Re: Garrapolo won’t unlock

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Garrapolo won’t unlock

★★★★ Novice

Garrapolo is the only captain that has not unlocked.  I’m sure it’s a glitch. Would you please fix this.   I already did all troubleshooting And contacted EA support.  I was referred back to forum.   Thanks 

Message 1 of 7 (910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thank you. The Madden Overdrive team is aware of this happening and looking into it. If it's hindering you from upgrading other items please reach out to our Live-Support team again for further assistance. I'm sorry to hear you're affected by this and appreciate the help you've given us.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (810 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Our forum staff is not able to grant items to accounts and you'll want to reach out to our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account. It sounds like they might have referred you here to report it as a possible bug or get some clarification as to why you might not be eligible in receiving that item.

Have you done the West Coast training for him? Whenever there is a visual/UI error, deleting the game and reinstalling it usually helps fix that. If you're playing on Guest Mode, deleting the game will remove your progress though.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (871 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi

I already talked to Live Support team.  They said there is nothing they can do.  They told me to post in ea community because developers look there to find bugs or glitches in game.  Live Support team said developers were the only ones who could fix problem.  Yes, I am level 50+ and I completed the West Coast Training long time ago  :-)   See uploaded photo

Message 3 of 7 (854 Views)

★★★★ Novice

screen shot

Message 4 of 7 (853 Views)

Community Manager

Can you tap on him and screenshot what it says to unlock him?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (850 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's more screen shots to show that I completed West coast drills long ago.  Also, if you look at the screen shot of all the Captains, you will see that other West Coast captains have been unlocked. Please help!  Thank you so much!!!

Message 6 of 7 (828 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you. The Madden Overdrive team is aware of this happening and looking into it. If it's hindering you from upgrading other items please reach out to our Live-Support team again for further assistance. I'm sorry to hear you're affected by this and appreciate the help you've given us.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (811 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More