Re: Gameplan obstacle course

by armysoldier201

Original Post

Gameplan obstacle course

★★★★ Guide
How to beat these ridiculous challenges? Game won't let your HB truck the defenders, skill moves won't work, either.

All of this for a measly gold player, a trophy, and a (most likely very small) coin collectible? Come on, EA. Make the challenge difficulty equal to the reward, stop ripping off your users.

Message 1 of 5 (918 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had 88 Adrian Peterson and took me 3 tries to beat. I mostly avoid the defenders instead of trucking
Message 2 of 5 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice
i had this problem myself and i figured out a way to beat this, the first one is easy, the 2nd part is a little more difficult as u have 2 defensive player to run around, truck, juke, spin. basically what u want to do on part 2 is right before u get to the guy in the middle swipe up on the right side of the screen and ur HB will truck him, then the 2nd guy same thing, but make sure u avoid going out of bounds, and hitting the red zones/slow zones as u wont complete the 2nd part. as for part 3 its much more difficult and it took me 3 tries on part 3 of the gameplan obstacle course. you pretty much wanna do the same thing, spin(using the skill button), swipe up to truck, swipe down to juke, swipe left/right to jump left/right(still a juke/truck move). keep in mind u want to do these about a second before u run into the defensive player as u wont get it and have to start over. and the slow zones well just dont run into those.
Message 3 of 5 (894 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yeah, so I've tried like 30 times. I can get to the last obstacle course, but can't get past the defender who waits right in the middle of the two slow zones. He'll dive at me from like 5 yards away and knock me down every time.
Message 4 of 5 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes, I need help too! Part 1 is easy. Part 2 I can barely get past. Part 3 is IMPOSSIBLE! WHY EA WHY?! Does anyone know the best trucking HB? Or how to always truck? I have Knile Davis, and I only was able to truck once! They make trucking impossible! I've wasted two days of full stamina on this gameplan and I can't win? REALLY?! What does EA plan for me to do? Spend $100 on 12,000 Madden Cash for stamina and packs?! REALLY?! BE SERIOUS EA!!!!

I also have Dri Archer, C.J. Spiller, Reggie Bush, and Chris Johnson. I also have 35,000 coins. Do you know anyone I can buy, or save my coins to buy before this gameplan ends? Also, any tips on Domination live event? I can't seem to win. I always get picked on offense, and on defense they always throw long passes and their wide receivers always catch them, and then run at like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles per hour!

Message 5 of 5 (831 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More