Re: Game freezing

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freezing

★★★ Apprentice

Something wrong with the servers tonight? Getting "can't communicate with our Network" every 5 minutes tonight.

Message 1 of 4 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@whurledpeas4all 

What graphical setting do you play on (Under Settings>Preferences when you're in game) and do you have an option to switch to another WiFi channel like 2.4 or 5.0? I have both options for my router and when I switched to the other one the errors went away. The graphical slider is related to performance, but may help if you're seeing slowish gameplay or freezing.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (436 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@whurledpeas4all 

Around the time of your post here, there were no issues on our side.

Check your connectivity, switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Actually it does it daily, at least 10 times a day. I doubt very seriously it's on my end as I always play on wifi more than capable of handling the game and Madden is literally the ONLY app on my device that ever has connectivity, internet, or network issues. It's not me it's you. 😀

Message 3 of 4 (452 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@whurledpeas4all 

What graphical setting do you play on (Under Settings>Preferences when you're in game) and do you have an option to switch to another WiFi channel like 2.4 or 5.0? I have both options for my router and when I switched to the other one the errors went away. The graphical slider is related to performance, but may help if you're seeing slowish gameplay or freezing.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (437 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More