Game crashing on galaxy s8

by jredgreene88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashing on galaxy s8

★ Novice

Ive been playing since overdrive came out with no problems and now all of a sudden im getting bugs and crashes! It started out with it loading to home screen on overdrive showing the notification TOTW and just keeps loading so i uninstalled it and reinstalled same problem persists. Then i restart my phone and once I login it shows home screen faded then crashes! Pls help me!!

Screenshot_20180927-023105_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (1,199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashing on galaxy s8

★★★★★ Newbie

listen there is probably a problem with your account linking to your device. uninstall and create new account. once you can access settings of game, log out of all devices and sign back in with your account that should be linked to your device or google. that should clear it and make the game start working. I figured this out just right now and am back to playing. hope this work. tech support we really didnt help I figured this out and hopefully tech support can pass this fix on to other players now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,125 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

getting the same thing this is bs. lost a day of hof grinding pissed off

Screenshot_20180927-023105_Overdrive.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

listen there is probably a problem with your account linking to your device. uninstall and create new account. once you can access settings of game, log out of all devices and sign back in with your account that should be linked to your device or google. that should clear it and make the game start working. I figured this out just right now and am back to playing. hope this work. tech support we really didnt help I figured this out and hopefully tech support can pass this fix on to other players now.

Message 3 of 4 (1,126 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks man! Yeah it's working now..yeah missed almost a whole day of grinding they need to send us some incentive or something for the glitch or bug...its not our fault..i think it was the update!

Message 4 of 4 (1,114 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More