Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile 21 Crash

★ Apprentice

Still doing it day4 have tried everything recommend and to no avail

Message 31 of 50 (1,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cage83856
Same here. Crashes instantly. Obviously we can’t complete anything and are way behind any others. Couple that with all those people that have been playing already for weeks with no penalty.
Message 32 of 50 (1,733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@dc7a6bb65c546f53Totally agree, really hope EA can deploy a fix soon, otherwise the season might be over before it actually started....

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 33 of 50 (1,707 Views)

Re: Game crash - Madden Today

★★★ Novice

Same thing with me.

The new update didn't solve it

Message 34 of 50 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Such a joke... I’m the only that is having this problem in my league and it’s bad cause I’m so behind everyone else. It’s only for madden today. Everything else appears to be fine. I’m about over this. Deleted the game, reinstalled it. Tried on my phone with a new account and it still does it. I’d like to earn the free tp and stuff by doing today events. 
 Been playing for years and with the same league... about to just drop this all together

Message 35 of 50 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s still happening to me as well. Have not even seen the start up page of Madden Today. Instant crash. The amount of things you cannot complete are really starting to add up. As well as crashing probably 50% during arena or lvl,etc. 

any news on fixes EA?

Message 36 of 50 (1,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  @EA_Barry We know you guys are working on a fix , but could you expedite it please. All of us who have commented here love the game and might be playing with top leagues and right now handicapped . I'm not able to level up my XP because the game doesn't allow me to access Madden Today. All of my teammates have far better teams than me. I have finished all the masters and have around 2000 stamina stacked up , but unable to use it.  

Message 37 of 50 (1,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Day 7 still can't get into madden today I've yet to hear any word on this from ea I've posted in multiple threads and nothing

Message 38 of 50 (1,461 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, it is really frustrating. Almost one week into the new season and instead of embracing the new app I feel like being trapped in a damage control mode. My league mates left and right are progressing, but I am just trying to let the gap not become unmanageable. Playing on a top 20 league of last season as an admin, staying competitive is really crucial for me. And right now, I am not even able to upgrade the new master series masters while sitting on 1k+ stamina. 
@EA_Blueberry @EA_Messina Please don’t get me wrong, I am really appreciating that EA is working on a solution. However, it seems to affect many player in general and some competitive player too, so meanwhile the technical solution is being worked on, I kindly ask you to consider e.g. some (stamina heavy) events outside madden today or opening the next master series early or tweaking the playing time of seasons, so that we are able to manage our flatter progression curve more effectively.

Message 39 of 50 (1,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue on iOS

Message 40 of 50 (1,319 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More