Game crash - Madden Today

by 9788d280f261eb67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crash - Madden Today

★★★ Apprentice

Whenever I click on Madden today , the game just crashes. I am on Android. 

Message 1 of 50 (3,037 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crash - Madden Today

Community Manager

@9788d280f261eb67 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  Could you look into this issue please. I can message you the UID if you need to investigate further.

@9788d280f261eb67 

Appreciate the help! Just a heads up to everyone else, always direct message the Community Managers here your UID, NEVER POST IT PUBLICLY.

The team is aware of the crashes right now and are looking into it. Thank you for posting details here on the forums and we'll update this thread as soon as possible when more info becomes available.

7) My app crashes each time upon opening it.

• This has been reported to EA. They are aware and working on it. As far as a possible fix, there is no specific timetable for one. Note: For this specific bug, the only way to get around this for the time being is to delete and re-install the app each time you decide to play. If you decide to close the app and re-open, the crashing will ensue.

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Madden-NFL-21-Mobile-Launch-Questions/m-p/9374404#M45380

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 50 (2,824 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Same problem with me.

Don't know if it's because I closed the app while the tutorial was going on, but I see no reason for that

Message 2 of 50 (3,010 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, have tried to uninstalling, restarting phone change settings and still no progress

Message 3 of 50 (2,986 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I even did a factory reset of my phone, wiped all data a while back. And I installed the game , but the issue still persists. 

Device Name -  One Plus 6

Android Version 10

Oxygen OS Version 10.3.5

Message 4 of 50 (2,945 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update - Since I wanted to confirm if its a device specific issue or not , i installed MM21 on an old phone of mine  ( Nexus 6P running Android 8) . The game still crashed when i tried to access Madden Today.

So it looks like it isn't a device specific issue. Can someone from EA look into it please.

Message 5 of 50 (2,936 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here.Skipped tutorial and now a click on madden today button crashes app 100% of time. @EAstaff can give you UID if you want to look into it.

Message 6 of 50 (2,908 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry  Could you look into this issue please. I can message you the UID if you need to investigate further.

Message 7 of 50 (2,847 Views)

Community Manager

@9788d280f261eb67 wrote:

@9788d280f261eb67 

Appreciate the help! Just a heads up to everyone else, always direct message the Community Managers here your UID, NEVER POST IT PUBLICLY.

The team is aware of the crashes right now and are looking into it. Thank you for posting details here on the forums and we'll update this thread as soon as possible when more info becomes available.

7) My app crashes each time upon opening it.

• This has been reported to EA. They are aware and working on it. As far as a possible fix, there is no specific timetable for one. Note: For this specific bug, the only way to get around this for the time being is to delete and re-install the app each time you decide to play. If you decide to close the app and re-open, the crashing will ensue.

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Madden-NFL-21-Mobile-Launch-Questions/m-p/9374404#M45380

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 50 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thanks, i will wait for an update. But the issue i am facing seems to be different, as its only 'Madden Today' that i cant access. The game just closes when i click on it. Other segments like the Fired up promo, masters series..etc all work fine.

I have tried clearing the game cache /data, then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, cleared the google play games cache/data. And even today i wiped the phone and installed everything from scratch. Also tried lowering the display quality to low settings.
Message 9 of 50 (2,809 Views)

★ Novice

You guys are breaking my heart. What's an ETA on ACTUALLY being able to play madden? I need my EAGLES rookie fix.

Message 10 of 50 (2,731 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More