Re: GAME CHRASHES

by GalacticFox21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME CHRASHES

★ Novice

When I start up the game it runs for a little then crashes and I have don't everything the posts tell me to do to fix It and it still doesn't work

Message 1 of 9 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@GalacticFox21 

That device is just slightly above the minimum system requirements: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Devices-No-Longer-Compatible-with-Madden-NFL-21-Mobile/m...

When you go to Settings>Preferences within the game do you have an option to turn the graphical slider all the way down? If not, I strongly urge closing down all other apps and free up more space on your device as that particular model has had trouble running the game in the past when too much memory builds up. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@GalacticFox21 What type of device are you playing on and when it crashes, does the entire app close down or do you get a specific error message?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (494 Views)

★ Novice

The whole thing crashes and I'm playing on android

Message 3 of 9 (488 Views)

★ Novice

this also is happening to me on android. The game will run until I try to play an event or league match and then crash during the loading screen. I've had it glitch out a couple of times where it loads me into the event but then flashes a white and black screen that looks like it shows player models. 

Message 4 of 9 (471 Views)

Community Manager

@G-Force2811  @GalacticFox21 

What type of Android device do you have?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (461 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Motorola g7 play

Message 6 of 9 (457 Views)

Community Manager

@GalacticFox21 

That device is just slightly above the minimum system requirements: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Devices-No-Longer-Compatible-with-Madden-NFL-21-Mobile/m...

When you go to Settings>Preferences within the game do you have an option to turn the graphical slider all the way down? If not, I strongly urge closing down all other apps and free up more space on your device as that particular model has had trouble running the game in the past when too much memory builds up. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (456 Views)

★ Novice

That worked thanks man

Message 8 of 9 (441 Views)

Community Manager
@GalacticFox21 NICE! That's great news.

Good luck in your events!
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (432 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More