Re: Frustrated with weekend tournaments

by Hawaiiankingdom1

Original Post

Frustrated with weekend tournaments

★★★★ Apprentice
Am I the only person frustrated with the actual gameplay of the game? Yes I know people are frustrated with a lot of what's going on, but the weekend tournaments are killing me. Seems like every person I play against counters 85% of my plays and the plays that don't get countered from the jump my 100+ level WR can't catch to save their life and my 100+ HB runs as fast as my paraplegic 97 year old grandma.
Message 1 of 6 (1,144 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am having same issue man, just keep grinding away. I have 105WR and 107TE and they drop passes and or get countered by 100CB or safety. The AI is trash at the moment for gameplay
Message 2 of 6 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice

I know what you mean. I've only won 5 out of 20. I have 98 OFF and 98 DEF and just lost to a 96 OFF 93 DEF, and not just lost, I was thrashed 22 to nil. How is that fair? I can't believe I'm still playing this * game!!

Message 3 of 6 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a joke!!  Every weekend now they jack u p the difficulty because they're greedy pieces of dung!  Start e-mailing their advertisers and let them know how shi tey the game is and how they rig it so you are forced to spend money.  In real life they call it rackateering.  Ask them for the odds on the "chance" for a better player and they won't tell you because they manipulate the game and it's very obvious, dropped passes, I love the interference when 2 defenders hold your receiver, the bouncing passes that go over half the field and get picked, you can't always pick your guy for a field goal block no matter how hard and how many time you press him, It happens on defensive pinch also.  There are NO directions/instructions for the game; they tell you to check the forums or better yet they'll block you from posting on the forums again.  EA can suck my pickle!!!!

Message 4 of 6 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice
I usually don’t comment on these but remember, this is just a GAME!! If the weekend tournaments were made “easy” then there would be no challenge! You would win everything and someone will end up losing which is basically “cause and effect”. You don’t like it then sharpen your skills playing h2h all pro or all madden difficulty.....rookie difficulty helps you to learn ONLY the play routes with barely any opponent resistance. Wait till this coming “all madden” difficulty tournament and see how you do..... I suggest you study up on football a little and practice, practice, practice..... same goes for everything in life; nothing is just handed to you unless you were “babied” all your life!!! Good luck!!
Message 5 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice

Hawaiiankingdom1, you say practice on h2h. I have played a lot on Pro, but after your comment I tried quite a few matches on All Pro. Great so how many times and how much stamina should I use to get better, because every time I play All Pro I get beaten, I haven't even tried All Madden because I don't want to get thrashed.

As for this weeks tournament, I just played someone that was 92 OFF and 93 DEF and got beaten 8 - 0, and that's after building my team to 102 OFF and 101 DEF. I understand that the game should be challenging, but this is just frustrating. Used 23 tickets and won a whopping 2 times.

I have found another NFL game called Axis Football. I will be trying that and if it's only half as frustrating as Madden, I will be deleting this f...ed game.

Message 6 of 6 (998 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More