Forth of july promo?

by kelleysheros

Original Post

Forth of july promo?

★ Guide

What is up with this promo.  Play 720 times to get a master?   5 goody bags per day?  Im laughing cause it seems this promo is broke or this was an insult.  Am i missing something?

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: Forth of july promo?

Community Manager

Hey, it looks like some changes will be made based on feedback for the 4oJ promo. 

HSD posted the following: 

Hi Everyone,

To start I want to say something I've said before, which is that the members of the Madden Mobile community are extremely passionate. That passion manifests in different ways, especially when there are things in the game that need to be improved.

I know it has been a rough start to the 4oJ program and that it elicited a lot of strong emotions from many of you, but I truly appreciate the amount of thoughtful and constructive comments that have been posted. One of the hardest aspects of my job is taking general feedback like "this sucks" or "I don't like this" and turning that feedback into a recommendation on what to change. Constructive feedback is essential to identifying the primary areas for the team to improve the game as it helps to provide a clear understanding of why you don't like something and what you would like to see instead. We won't always be able to deliver an experience that everyone loves 100% of the time, but we will absolutely keep trying to improve.

After discussing your feedback with the team (they have also been reading it all day), we have some plans to adjust the program that will address some of the main areas of concern expressed by the community. We are still looking at ways to improve the experience for you all, but the following changes will be made in tomorrow's deploy:

• Offense, Defense, and Special Teams packs will now be select (this includes scheme select for the offensive players). This means that you will be able to choose any master and any scheme.

• There will be a Blitz Token trade-in added for Elite and Diamond trophies.

• 10 Elite trophies for 2k BT

• 1 Diamond trophy for 2k B

Additionally, there are some pre-planned surprises coming that will greatly help with your progression during the program, so stay tuned.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More