Re: Fitz sucks

by SyndicatE1424

Original Post

Fitz sucks

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

About the worse qb i have used by far. 97 accuracy? You hold down the button to throw a bullet and he lobs for it 5 out of 6 times. You really made him like the real version. Interception after interception. And as soon as he gets hit he fumbles the ball. DO NOT GET FITZ, HE SUCKS!!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (403 Views)

★ Expert
It's Fitz.... What did you expect... Lmaooooo
Can't figure out why they decided to make an inconsistent career backup quarterback a master player in this game.
I'm sure the fraudulent attributes sucked in a lot of people. What's new? Attributes hardly ever translate to play on the field. Unless it's the Ai defense of course.
Message 2 of 10 (393 Views)

★ Guide

I expected him to at least be better that a 92 Cam Newton. Not at all. I wish I could sell him, but might as well trade in for training points. That is only way to get any worth out of him at all because in a month and a half, no one will want him.

Message 3 of 10 (391 Views)

★ Expert
He absolutely should be way better than the 92 Cam... He should throw better than the 95 Cam if attributes meant what they're supposed to.
Message 4 of 10 (387 Views)

★★★ Pro
I should've known better smh. I just made a post about his live event because I was going to get him.
Message 5 of 10 (385 Views)

★ Expert
If you have 100.00 you don't even have to play the game to get him.
Message 6 of 10 (383 Views)

★ Guide

Lol, example.....deep come back, 97 Payton motions wide.....no defender follows him to the post. He is literally wide open....hold the pass to bullet and he lobs and defenders run to where ball will be and gets intercepted.  No joke, has happend every deep ball. In reality, he.must only have a 62 throw power

Message 7 of 10 (382 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea I definitely wasn't going to spend ANYTHING to get HIM, especially since I don't really buy players outright anyway. Anyone but him that's for damn sure lol.
Message 8 of 10 (379 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea he should if the ovr means anything. But we all know for years Madden's ovr have been suspect and questionable.
Message 9 of 10 (376 Views)

★ Guide

This game and its developers deserve 0$ from anyone.

Message 10 of 10 (375 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More