First event/mission from The Tour did NOT giving me any keys - Can't continue?!

by cjfjollyroger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

First event/mission from The Tour did NOT giving me any keys - Can't continue?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My last post got deleted I guess?  I can't progress on the Tour, the first mission gave me no trophies to progress and I have no way of getting more.  I am not only missing out on the Tour rewards I am unable to complete daily missions and get daily rewards.  How am I supposed to play if I can't access two of the most important parts of the game the tour and daily challenges?

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title for better visibility

Message 1 of 68 (4,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 Mobile Tour Key Bug

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE* 10/4

The team is currently experiencing difficulties adding these keys thru their tool. We will update this post when you are able to contact our Support team and successfully get these keys granted to your account. 

Thank you for your patience on this. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Tour players.

Received an update on this. We must ask you to contact our Support team to grant you the Tour Keys needed to continue advancing in the program. If needed, please advise them of this forum reply from the official Forum Community Manager this is the solution to the bug.

To contact Support, please submit a case via in-game through Settings>Customer Service/Help. Select Missing Content as the category.

Our Support team on Twitter is also more than willing to help you out with this request. Here is how to contact them:

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

We should be able to get those keys added to your account within a short period of time so you can continue progressing. We apologize for the extra route you'll have to run here. We'll make sure get the equipment you need to win the game. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 32 of 68 (4,277 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problems with the Tour

Community Manager

@cjfjollyroger 

If you click on your profile name, it will bring you to the following link where you can see all of your posts, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/14567070/node-id/category...

barry.png
Message 2 of 68 (4,054 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry it looks like my post got folded into a post about punting rewards, my tour problem was very different than this problem I am still unable to progress from the tour intro challenge because I did not get the tour keys to progress to the next challenge and I cant complete the tour intro and progress to the actual campaign. This is also making it impossible to complete the daily challenges because I can not gain tour fans so I am missing out on rewards from both daily challenges and the tour.
Message 3 of 68 (4,053 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @cjfjollyroger 

Your post looked to have been accidentally merged with another one, our apologies.

If you're not able to continue the Tour, please contact our Support team so they can help verify you did not receive the reward and assist you further with this. We're not seeing any widespread reports so this looks to be account specific.

There is an option under Settings to contact our Support or via these options below. We're not able to grant the key over the forums which is why I think it's best we get a case opened up for you right away to get this moving in the right direction. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 68 (4,007 Views)

★★ Guide

@cjfjollyroger Have you looked through Trade-In yet?  You can get trophies there, you can win them from Arena levels and of course some Journey rewards.  Training Center also has a daily Trophy event and a slightly repeatable one.  You can get a couple hundred trophies there daily.  Took me grinding daily to get to 5xLevel 15s right now and I’m waiting for refresh to get a sixth and eventually a seventh and so on to try and complete that path.

Anyway, when you say you’re stuck, is it because you don’t have the components to upgrade your guys to unlock additional events?

Message 5 of 68 (3,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have also had this exact problem. Please respond with something of use, because I’ve got nothing so far.
Message 6 of 68 (3,935 Views)

Community Manager
@zeec6ycn22l2 Visit the Tour map and there are events that will reward Trophies if you complete the Bonus Objective.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 68 (3,919 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry The tour bonus awards keys not trophies. Some journey events award trophies but what is really needed is a trade for trophies like is available for coins, TP, and helmets. Why that one resource is omitted i have no idea.
Message 8 of 68 (3,895 Views)

Did not revive your keys

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I did not receive any keys for my first win on the tour abs it makes it impossible to play any of the other events. It’s a bummer because I also can’t complete any of the sets. I just got off the phone with tech support and they told me to write something here. Can anyone help me?

Message 9 of 68 (3,891 Views)

Madden 22 Mobile Tour Key Bug

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I'm experiencing what I think is a bug within the TOUR feature on Madden 22 Mobile.

During The Tour: Intro you're meant to receive 5 tour keys which are essential if you wish you complete the intro. I however did not receive those 5 tour keys after completing the first stage called WELCOME TO THE TOUR! so now I'm stuck in a bit of pickle and it's very frustrating.

Message 10 of 68 (4,203 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More