Re: Fireworks make good pack

by NewlyLitigious

Original Post

Fireworks make good pack

★★ Novice

Nick said on the EA twitch stream days ago that the make good for fireworks 7 and 8 had already gone out. Well, I had 7 8 and 9 fireworks and the same issues as others with 7 and 8 yet I haven't received squat. Where's my make good 

Message 1 of 3 (374 Views)

Champion
@NewlyLitigious

If you did not receive a make good for Fireworks 7 & and 8 then you did not qualify for the make good. You only received a make good for Firework 7 if you were amongst the people who had their Firework 7 open prematurely at 10:30 am ET with the incorrect contents. You were affected by this if you only received a selection of 4x 102 OVRs from any promo/program instead of 6x 102 OVR SB promo specific Masters.

For Firework 8, you only received this make good if you opened a Firework 8 prior to them updating the rewards in them, which occurred Tuesday morning. So, if you received only 250k Training Points instead of 500k Training Points, then you should have received a make good for this.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

★★ Novice
@hawskee That is my original point though. My number 7 opened shortly after reset and contained masters from GoT and KotH. And my number 8 opened minutes thereafter.
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More