Field of Fear Bug

by masorab84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Field of Fear Bug

★ Novice

As of About 3 days ago, it will not allow me to repeat any of the events, anyone have any ideas?  I have went through all of the trouble shooting guides and EA customer support can’t figure it out either.

63C4584B-CD4A-4DCC-8C92-B30DBA61DA89.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Field of Fear Bug

Community Manager

Hey, @masorab84 

The icon to play it again might be bugged where it doesn't show up. Have you tried checking your device for updates, restarting the device, and re-installing the app?

As long as you log in with Facebook/Google/Apple your progress will be saved to the servers when you re-install. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (452 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Any thoughts?

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I only see repeat rewards in the Blitz Stage (Construction Cone), not in the 1* or later stages.

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

★ Novice

Mine are like the above photo in all stages, go figure.

Message 4 of 6 (477 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @masorab84 

The icon to play it again might be bugged where it doesn't show up. Have you tried checking your device for updates, restarting the device, and re-installing the app?

As long as you log in with Facebook/Google/Apple your progress will be saved to the servers when you re-install. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (453 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry @masorab84 @PDXBoiler 

Mine has been this way the entire promo, I thought it was intended to be that way.  Neither 1 or 2 ever prompts me to repeat the event after First Win.  Especially fun when you throw all 200 stamina at one of them and you get zero components, just FoF Points Frown

Message 6 of 6 (400 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More