by BergerBoy120806

Original Post

Re: Executive Games Bug

★★★ Novice
@lkbroach Same
Message 11 of 21 (721 Views)

Re: Can’t play vertical challenges

★★★ Novice
@MoreliYT Just tried it again. Now it’s having me play a game with a full playbook against a 70 ovr or so Falcons team, but it doesn’t show score or downs. Still telling me I need “zones”. I need my badges!
Message 12 of 21 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a workaround for this bug. This happened to me on my iPad and crashed every time after I scored the TD. I switched to a second device, an iPhone and hit resume. This time it was a new challenge. Pass to primary receivers except it was asking me to kickoff. From there you can immediately forfeit. If you have a second device, this might help.

Message 13 of 21 (763 Views)

Madden executive event keeps on crashing

★★★ Newbie

Why does one certain event in Madden executive keep on crashing. I always get past the loading screen but whenever I press dismiss for the goal the entire app crashes. I do the Madden vertical event and I can do the <85 event and the one next to it but the train of events all connected that give you lots of fans they always some reason make me crash. I tried restarting my ipad and even deleating the app and reinstalling it but nothing has worked.

Message 14 of 21 (709 Views)

Re: [Megathread] Madden Executive Promo

★★★ Newbie

I’m attempting to complete the daily event. Have experienced a glitch on verticals stage two. The Game has kicked me out. I have reented the stage several times. I get as fas as the ‘tap to dismiss’ screen. Once I tap. It shuts down the app. 

Message 15 of 21 (653 Views)

★★ Novice
@goodbott Yes I have the same problem the worst part is that I only needed 2 more badges to get kelce
Message 16 of 21 (642 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone!

Thank you for reporting this to us. It's been raised up to the team and they're on it. We'll update this post as soon as possible when we find out more information and when it's fixed. 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 21 (636 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Can’t play vertical challenges

★★ Novice
@goodbott Same it wont let me play the second challenge.
Message 18 of 21 (598 Views)

why

★★ Newbie

When I try to play the madden mobile executives challenges, after I do the first string of challenges the second string is locked and I cannot do anything to unlock them to complete the challenges.

19765A4A-549A-43CC-9CA9-C2DAADA15129.png
Message 19 of 21 (538 Views)

Re: [Known Issue] Can’t play vertical challenges

Community Manager

Hey, all.

This was fixed yesterday morning. Let us know if you witness any other issues surrounding Vertical challenges. If you experience any issues or want to leave feedback on the Madden EX program please post it in the megathread.

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 21 (1,250 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More