FIX - Madden Mobile linked to wrong PSN/EA account

by Sike-O_83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIX - Madden Mobile linked to wrong PSN/EA account

★★★ Novice

My Fix for: Madden Mobile account is linked to wrong PSN account

***This only works if your willing to lose all your current console data***

So I had my madden mobile linked to an EA account that was linked to my old PSN account. So basically I had 2 EA accounts linked to 2 PSNs. My phone was linked to the account that was feeding my unused PSN. What I did was, had the EA HELP delete my unused EA account (You lose any data but all it had was old madden data that I don't need) Then they unlink the EA account that Madden Mobile is tied to and you are free to link it to your PS4. I did it and it WORKED!!! Now my madden mobile is connected to my PS4 and my gear and levels all transferred properly!!!

Reply if you have questions. I'll try to check back.

Message 1 of 5 (1,239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIX - Madden Mobile linked to wrong PSN/EA account

★★★ Novice
@bmxican414 the EA Help desk had to unlink my EA accounts and delete my unused one. They have a online chat function. Tell them you need to unlink your EA account from your PSN. When you do this you will lose all current saved progress on your console but the next time you load your Madden on console, you enter the EA account that your Madden Mobile is linked to and it will synch.

Does that make sense?

The only way my solution works is if you're willing to unlink the EA account currently attached to your PSN and connect it to the one that is attached to your mobile.

Currently, there is no fix for iOS users to unlink their Madden mobile from their EA account. You can only unlink your PSN (which forces you to lose all progress you've made on console so far)

I know this all sounds confusing. Trust me, bro. I was on the phone and chatting with EA reps literally all day trying to figure this out lol. Let me know if I answered your question though.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,127 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@Sike-O_83 Thanks for this, I have the same issue happening in a sense. My psn is linked to an old email and I can't link to my new account. Its nice to see theres hope for linking correctly
Message 2 of 5 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Huffman410 Yeah, brother. It all ended up working out for me but I was lucky enough to be okay with losing data from my duplicate EA account. My Console and Mobile progress are now sucessfully linked.

The EA Help rep did say they are working on a fix for mobile where you can unlink your mobile progress from your EA account but I didn't want to wait for whenever that fix is available.
Message 3 of 5 (1,141 Views)

★ Novice

I deleted my old account which I accidentally linked to but it still says linked when I open the app (after deleting and reinstalling) am I missing a step ?

Message 4 of 5 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice
@bmxican414 the EA Help desk had to unlink my EA accounts and delete my unused one. They have a online chat function. Tell them you need to unlink your EA account from your PSN. When you do this you will lose all current saved progress on your console but the next time you load your Madden on console, you enter the EA account that your Madden Mobile is linked to and it will synch.

Does that make sense?

The only way my solution works is if you're willing to unlink the EA account currently attached to your PSN and connect it to the one that is attached to your mobile.

Currently, there is no fix for iOS users to unlink their Madden mobile from their EA account. You can only unlink your PSN (which forces you to lose all progress you've made on console so far)

I know this all sounds confusing. Trust me, bro. I was on the phone and chatting with EA reps literally all day trying to figure this out lol. Let me know if I answered your question though.
Message 5 of 5 (1,128 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More