Re: Exchange issue

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Exchange issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Exchanged my 90 OVR Mario Addison, but it's  still saying "0/1 90 OVR Ironclad Addison Exchanged", which is keeping me from obtaining the 94 OVR.  I even still have the trophy from the exchange! Please help!

Screenshot_20190330-120738_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Right.. I already traded in my 90 Addison... I have the diamond trophy to show for it.  The game wasnt recognizing that id traded it in though.   Fortunately, they gave me back my 90 addison and i traded it i  again and it worked this time.   Thanks to whoever gifted me back my 90 OVR!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (693 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Alot of times when items don't upgrade. Logging off the app and restarting the device will fix the issue. Try that. 

Message 2 of 5 (752 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive done that, logged on from a different device,  logged into a diff account on my device and switched back, reinstalled, restarted my phone, etc.. All of the things I was told to do by the email "support" team.. They've all ultimately referred me to the forums (?!?)..

Please help.

Message 3 of 5 (746 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@onwonwonwoiune 

You need to exchange the 90 OVR Ironclad Addison. You can see at the top you have 0/1 completed. You have enough collectibles though.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Right.. I already traded in my 90 Addison... I have the diamond trophy to show for it.  The game wasnt recognizing that id traded it in though.   Fortunately, they gave me back my 90 addison and i traded it i  again and it worked this time.   Thanks to whoever gifted me back my 90 OVR!

Message 5 of 5 (694 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More