Re: Every event, field and players are not visible

by Bigandyz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Every event, field and players are not visible

★★★ Novice

Since Nov 17, on my new iPad Air, the game loads and goes to events, but I cannot see the field or the players.  I can see the highlighted player circle, and name, but the entire field is black.  I can hear the game and even play the game, but cannot see anything.

I have rebooted, removed game and reloaded, updated to 14.2, unplugged my router, everything. It plays fine on my old iPad.

please fix this for me.  

Message 1 of 10 (776 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help and it’s taken me several years to learn how to tag help but anytime you have an issue please feel free to tag me too!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (634 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@Bigandyz I see that mdiddy2 has the same prob on an iPad Air.
Message 2 of 10 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem, happened very suddenly on 17th November after working fine for weeks. New iPad Air 4th gen here too. I’m not holding out much hope for help from EA on this.

Message 3 of 10 (744 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry help for them?

Message 4 of 10 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lkbroach @EA_Blueberry yeah, where is madden on this? No reply to say you are working on it. Nothing to say “thanks for bringing it to our attention”. No “hey, we got this one?”
Message 5 of 10 (662 Views)

Champion

Sorry they haven’t responded! I’m just a player like you but have learned to tag those who can help like @EA_Blueberry 

Message 6 of 10 (657 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lkbroach Then I appreciate you helping us out! You are significantly more helpful than ea help has been. Quicker to respond, too!
Message 7 of 10 (642 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Bigandyz 

Just a quick insight to our roles here on the forums, we have to manage a variety of games so our eyes are trying to get to hundreds of threads created on the forums, moderate, do back-end reporting to the development teams, along with other standard day-to-day activities like team meetings. I just came across this, but if you need immediate help I recommend contacting our Support teams at our Help site, Twitter, or Facebook so you can get into a live-chat with one of them (or on the phone) if it's pressing for you. These forums are "community-driven" where the community works together to solve issues, we cannot guarantee immediate service here - however we've been drastically hiring more community moderators over time so we aim to improve our response times.

Now, to the issue at hand!

I assume you've already attempted all the basic troubleshooting steps in the link below. Deleting the app and re-installing it can usually fix graphical issues too. Have you tried adjusting the slider bar for your visual graphics under Settings>Presentation via in-game?

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

If those steps don't work, it's very possible a bug emerged from a recent update in which we'll need to gather account details for the team to be aware of.

If the steps fail in the link above, please DIRECT MESSAGE ME the following:

• Device type
  • Device software version
  • Madden User ID (Go in game to Settings>Top righter corner you'll see a number. DO NOT POST IT PUBLICLY)
  • Reference this post by including the link so I know what issue it's related to

Thanks for alerting us here and unfortunate this happened recently on your new device. We'll get them passed along to the team ASAP.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 10 (640 Views)

Champion

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help and it’s taken me several years to learn how to tag help but anytime you have an issue please feel free to tag me too!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Message 9 of 10 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry @cdm319 @mdiddy2 @lkbroach Alrighty, so I learned something. If you slide the slider for visual graphics down to low, the screen and field come back into view. And, if you bump it up to the next setting, medium, and then to high, the game still plays. But, if you hit very high, you lose the field and players. You have to kick it back down to low again, and start the process over. So this is weird, and could be addressed by ea. And, this didn’t work back on the 17th of Nov. i can send over my info so you can start a case about it with the team.
Message 10 of 10 (600 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More