Re: Error on overdrive mode

by mmitchiner99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error on overdrive mode

★ Apprentice

Since today's morning, when I start overdrive with captain Gurley Lv. 13 and coach Mcvay Lv. 15, everytime I forced to play with Garopporo Lv.8 and Mcyay Lv. 10. I tried to logout and restart my iPad, but it still not fixed. Please help.

1B95730D-9790-4438-BC3F-F22FD04533CF.jpeg
17605D0A-0DE2-4C2D-B600-7523722455C8.jpeg
36E423F2-6349-4BD4-B34B-5F11B71A2CB1.jpeg
Message 1 of 26 (803 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
Hey David, everything is fixed for me.

View in thread

Message 23 of 26 (1,003 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TomMaedy If you toggle to any other coaches any other schemes do you see the same issue? Were you missing newer coach tactics, was he actually level 15, or was it a visual change?

Also, was the score actually 918 to 918? That seems like an odd coincidence.

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 26 (784 Views)

★ Apprentice

If I change to other coaches and captains, Mcvay Lv10 is still active. Playbook and captain are changed,but still Mcvay Lv15 and Garopporo Lv10 are active. See the attachment jpg. Its really strange and frustrating. Additionally, the score was true.

70415B6B-AAF3-43EA-B8D3-447EB0628031.jpeg
Message 3 of 26 (778 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry,I made a mistake. Mcvay Lv10 and GaropporoLv8 is right.

Message 4 of 26 (777 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update. Can you try uninstalling the game then reinstalling and see if that helps to bring things back to normal?

Make sure you have an account linked before doing this, of course. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 26 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maybe coaches problem is only visual I rearise. However, captain problem is not only visual. Captain bonus point follows Garopporo way.

Message 6 of 26 (765 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same Issue, started yesterday.  I play with Graham/McCarthy, yet when get in the game I'm playing Brown/Pederson. I've lost every game since, and will lose out on the 86 Hunt. I play as Guest, so I cant uninstall the game.  How about you just fix the bug

Message 7 of 26 (759 Views)

★ Apprentice

onestly,  I am really disappointed and frustrating to this version. I still lost connection with my old account (I had more than 40,000 Madden cash preparing for this season!), and lost sooooooooooooo many fans in overdrive mode by this problem  and so many disconnectin by unknown errors since last night (I was ranked within 100 yesterday). Plese fix all the problems asap!

Message 8 of 26 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. I’ve got Captain Ertz & Coach McCarthy. Level 12 & Level 11. When playing, I get NO captain bonus & both are only level 7. Losing a ton of matches due to this glitch!!!! Please fix ASAP.

Message 9 of 26 (740 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found more. I can't give annnnny pressure to the oponent. I can't win under such a situation. Plese fix it asap.

Message 10 of 26 (732 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More