Re: End of an Era!

by Humdinger504

Original Post

End of an Era!

★ Expert

Madden Overdrive is Dead!

Long live Madden Mobile 20!!

This season wasn't the best Madden season by any stretch of the imagination, but I have met and played with and against some of the coolest people!

We all get angry with this game and the company that created it but it wasn't all bad. I still had a lot of fun and met some great guys and made some good friends along the way including my AnswersHQ forum brothers. 

🥂 Here's to MM20 being better and all of us continuing to contribute and help each other all next season!

See you guys on Tuesday!!!! 

Message 1 of 8 (845 Views)

★ Expert

We made the top100 by the sin of our teeth. 5th Downs first season cracking the top 100. 

I'm proud of my guys!!

With all the garbage hacking and hopping that went on this season I didn't think we were going to be able to pull it off. 

20190729_064138.jpg
Message 2 of 8 (824 Views)

★★★ Pro

With all of the angry and sometimes unnecessary post out of the way, I look forward to putting od COMPLETELY behind us and moving forward to bigger and better things and times! Digital drinks on me guys!! @thegatorfan122 @EA_David @EA_Blueberry @EA_Barry and any and everyone else! Cheers to better days! 🍕🍕🌮🌮🍤🍤🍤🍣🍣🍣🥞🥞🍔🍔🍔🍔🥩🥩🥩🥩🍗🍗🍞🍞(gotta have something ti soak it up Haha) 🍺🍺🍺🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍷🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥃🥃🥃🥃

Message 3 of 8 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@thegatorfan122Congrats man. I've been admin for about two years in my old league and we we're ranked 1k something. Had a ton of players not finishing or even starting their drives and everything else. This was my first season as the commissioner of my own league and at the end of the season, I think we were ranked 564th or something like that. We have a solid group now and I look forward to us doing much better this season.

Edit: Ranked 527th to be exact.

Message 4 of 8 (801 Views)

★ Expert
@Humdinger504 Hell yeah brother. Just keep pushing man. Maybe I'll see you there next year
Message 5 of 8 (793 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122  @Humdinger504 

Good luck this season and thank you for all the help you've given us on the forums. We can't wait for this new season to start and hear what you all think about it. 

Here's to a fresh start!

Cheers. Beer

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (783 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry I'm ready... Its the 30th... Let's launch this thing already6😂😂
Message 7 of 8 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Amen!

Just sent you an email that it’s 8:30 EDT July 30th and still no drop of the new 20 season! Here’s to cheers and beers, better league participation and higher rankings! 

GatorNation #1

Message 8 of 8 (678 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More