Emulators for Madden NFL Mobile 21

by David123RAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Emulators for Madden NFL Mobile 21

★★ Novice

*Disclaimer first post

So I started playing Madden Mobile again in May using a Bluestacks emulator since I don't have a phone and it (Madden Mobile 20) was working fine. However when Madden Mobile 21 came out it didn't work with Bluestacks and a bunch of other emulators I tried. The one's that did, LDPlayer and MEmu, are really slow and the graphics are wack. So Basically I'm asking two things

1) Are there emulators that support Madden Mobile 21 and

2) What settings should I set them to for the gameplay to be smooth

I hope this can be resolved as I love playing Madden Mobile Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (2,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emulators for Madden NFL Mobile 21

Community Manager
@David123RAM We cannot officially support emulators.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,004 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@David123RAM We cannot officially support emulators.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,005 Views)

Champion

What’s an emulator?

Message 3 of 10 (1,975 Views)

★★ Novice

Bluestacks is the most popular one, but basically an emulaotor allows you to play mobile games on PC.

Message 4 of 10 (1,966 Views)

Champion
Thanks
Message 5 of 10 (1,939 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Will this be the case until the next Madden Mobile drops, or will this be fixed eventually in Madden Mobile 21?
Message 6 of 10 (1,847 Views)

★★ Novice

MR @EA_Blueberry has stated above that he can't officially give info about emulators as a representative of EA. But I can give you some direction based on my experience. MEmu Emulator works but I wouldn't download it because it has a virus and the graphics were so bad (see picture). Some people said for them Nox player worked which is fine from a safety standpoint but the game didn't work on it for me. For LDPlayer, I got into the game but it kept on crashing. Mind you all these things I said are about a month old and I haven't tried since then, Usually I use BlueStacks but I couldn't even get into the game there. But I'm sure they've updated it since I've left so I would try that first before you maybe explore the above options I mentioned. Once again unless you're really desperate to play don't do MEmu. My Computer Anti-Virus blocked it like 5 times but I overide it and installed it anyway. The virus is that if you use Firefox (not sure about Chrome) when you try to search in Google it will redirect you to Yahoo search which is so annoying plus it downloads Avast AntiVirus Software on you're PC which even after you uninstall MEmu NEVER GOES AWAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO UNINSTALL IT. 

MEmu

Message 7 of 10 (1,827 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@David123RAM Thank you for the long summary of what you have experienced, really helped me out, I'll let you know if this works on BlueStacks yet
Message 8 of 10 (1,795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Emulators don't comply with the New World Order's agenda of tracing, tracking, and knowing everything about you and your actions (like mobile phones do), and because a certain company is a part of that NWO not only are you not going to get support, but you're going to get action taken against you and your account.  In other words, your connection to that emulator will eventually be BLOCKED even if it was working beautifully!  In reality, it's discrimination against those who can't afford a mobile phone or who choose not to be zapped by its radiation.

Message 9 of 10 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

let not play madden on my Mac book

Message 10 of 10 (445 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More