Elite player trade in set broken

by aacosta95122

Original Post

Elite player trade in set broken

★★★ Newbie

So I accidentally put my boss legend Sean Taylor into the elite exchange set from the my items tab, as many of you should know that set is no longer in the sets tab of madden mobile. So I can’t complete the set and also cannot get my Sean Taylor out of the set. The set is stuck at 1/2, I’ve contacted EA support and they’ve done nothing so far. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (643 Views)

Re: Elite player trade in set broken

★★ Apprentice
Auction off all of your players and gameplan items except for one elite player (preferably a base). Set the start price for each item at 99 million coins. This way you won't lose anything. Put all of your other collectibles (such as UL shields and Powerline cells) in the collectible exchange set but don't redeem them. You should be left with just the one elite player on your bench. The purpose of this is to manipulate the "My Sets" tab into showing you the set you put Taylor in. Once you've cleaned out your bench, the set should appear.
Message 2 of 4 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there an easier method?
Message 3 of 4 (572 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No. EA should have given players their collectibles back from those sets. It's pretty clear they don't care who gets the short end of the stick as long as people continue to pay for their overpriced packs.
Message 4 of 4 (555 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More